BD zerg in Bg0

P

piggeman

We had a lot of fun playing with out BD's in bg0 last night. Me and some friend frommy guild made (just for fun) 6-7 bd's grped with one guild healer. And i have to admit, after 30 min playtime in bg, we had killed 3 fgs and only loosing one player, and it was out healer. I'm "sad" to say this, but BD's really are over powered in grp! :(

After that we got "backup" from mids (not needed tho) so we decided do go for middle keep which was alb's atm. We killed a few albs that where inside, killed all guards and build a ram on first door. Gimped as we was (lol) nobode could controll it, so we had to get someone who was still in Midgard. After about 30 min it finally camp a guy that could do this, and we nocked first door to the ground. This was alot of fun! Then hib's came from behind and killed us. We died for the first time.

We gathered at mpk again and went roaming in the land of .. well .. mids of course! ;)
Because we're not n00bs, we knew that it was impossible to take keep with this grp and keep was heaverly armed with about 1-2fg albs who protected it well! We stood at N instead and kill thouse albs on wall instead. It was so much fun! :)

When we got pwned for the second time, i had reached 193 rps, so we couldn't go back anymore. I wanna thank all thouse albs who where there defending the keep for good sport and alot of fun. We in our grp hope to see you all in bg1 in a few days! Keep up the good work, everyone! :)

Bonehead - Lvl 19 Bonedancer
(soon to be lvl 24 HIhahIAHiH!)

P

-PizzaBox-

Ye I was one of the defending albs, was great fun and I must say you where doing good (didn't kill me tho)

Anyway was fun - hope to cya in Thidranki...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom