BD RAs

N

Nonnier

hi all

since i've started on the fun road of rvr with my new boney, i was just wondering what RAs are good for a BD?

i have aug acuity 2,MCL and ser 1 atm

C

Cami

serenity
mcl
raging power
wild power
aug con
toughness

M

Marcus75

Purge isnt a priority? At least I thought so since stun/mezz is bad for the bd.

G

Groborthir

On mine, currently RR5L7 (10k from L8, whooo, give me some infils!), I have the following:

Aug Acuity 2
MCL 2
Purge
Wild Power 3
Mastery of Magery 3
Aug Con 1
Toughness 1

I'm aiming for Raging Power and Mastery of Concentration, and will probably respec MoM3 back to 2 and respec aug con+toughness away when I get enough points to get Raging Power. Then I will buy them again later on. :)

I guess Serenity is ok. For PvE. In RvR you won't be needing slow power regenerations, there you want quick power boosts, which Raging Power, MCL, pow totems and pow potions can give you. In RvR chances for a PoX are pretty good too, if you insist on having some consistent power regeneration. Wasting points on serenity won't help you in RvR; that's like one lifedrain every 3 minutes? No battles last that long. :)

The early-on must-haves I would say are MCL (either that or wait 100 years everytime you summon+buff your skellies), WP, MoM and Purge. Get those as fast as possible, they will help you severily in the long run, I think. :)

C

Cami

Originally posted by Marcus75
Purge isnt a priority? At least I thought so since stun/mezz is bad for the bd.

oh yes, forgot purge :rolleyes:

L

lubbock

Bah you are an BD take LIfter and MAstery of Water and stop using pets in RvR as they make your killing to easy and remember to spare the poor pally running around like a lost puppy in HW looking for someone to play with.

K

kherny

MCL 2 , which gives almost a full power bar atm
Raging power...

who cares about the rest :) ... altho i have wp2, mom 1, longwind 1, and some others i cant remember offhand due to me being a crafting whore like frols for the meanwhile.....

Purge .. Considered this but in all the fights ive been in , I dont think purge woulda made any diff to me surviving more than 5 seconds after i purged. In any stuation i would probably have purged i was gonna die anyways just my opinion.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Mastery of AntiWhine, at least level 3, is a must if you're going to RvR as a BD ~~

Z

Zebolt

hmm...

Originally posted by Groborthir
I'm aiming for Raging Power and Mastery of Concentration,
Why MoC? Instas 4 teh win!!1 :p

K

kherny

Re: hmm...

Originally posted by Zebolt
Why MoC? Instas 4 teh win!!1 :p

Well, so you can stand there dancing with your opponents as they slowly die... and they cant interrupt you...

death by dancing...

:)

S

snoz

May as well list mine for you too :))

R5L1

Wild Power 3
Mastery of Magery 3
Toughness 2
Aug Con 2
Auc Acu 2
MCL
Serenity
Avoidence of magic 2

With wild power 3 I seem to Crit ALOT and really would not mind WP4 but sayin that power is a major issue even though i have a mass supply of potions. Every fgvsfg fight i get into im outta power before its over MCL+power potion + full bar used.

For me main concerns for BD's are in the following order :

Damage output
Power
Survivability

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Mastery of AntiWhine, at least level 3, is a must if you're going to RvR as a BD ~~

:clap:

<Cough> I mean, BAD Ard back in the box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom