BD questions

O

old.job

How's best to attack em, if you mess one pet are they all mezzed?

Do all the pets have set attack methods, do they all attack the same person?

What about the Boney itself, is it a caster or what?

S

sebi

if u r a caster then, cast 1 spell on bd himself, then healer will start healing him and then switch 2 commander and take him out as quick as u can.

if u have pet send pet on bd 1st so healer heal him and take commander as quick as u can and help ur pet finish him off.

if u r melee then go 4 commander and take him out as quick as u can trying 2 stay away from bd coz of life tap then when all pet gone finish him off.

the main thing is taking commander as quick as u can so all other pet die 2.

never lost solo in bg against bd with me necro in 3/4 fight using that method.

yes each pet got its on duty healer pet, archer pet, etc... i think there are 5 in total including commander.

and yes they are casters i believe

K

Kindar

Heh...a bit difficult to take a bd out. As caster i would run besides being a pain ass necro in bgs, even those are easy to nail on range.
Don't try and attack the BD unless you can inflict massive damage. If he spots you, your dead. Either of insta lifetap or the many pets.

The thing about pushing pets on 1 healer would be worthless imo, since the healers back out quickly and can kinda "teleport" heal. That healer can normally keep himself up...

Hard to take on BD as well as melee...but the best is yes, to go on the commander. Just that you will feel the lifetap sting a bit :-P

F

Faeldawn

Pfff, they are easy to kill as a shade :)

PA with dot + disease then use 3rd blade with str/con debuff, and hammer em, healer pet will have no chance, can usually kill a bd with pa plus one hit, 3 at the most (if it takes more than 3 hits, i usually am dead, damned lifetap :))

The idea is hit em fast, hit em first, hard and ignore the pets, they should drop b4 they can start spamming their instas, if they dont yer toast tho :) generally depends on the skill of the player. A poor BD player is easy meat, an experienced one isnt.

B

bouh

to kill bd u need a combination (1-3) of following abilities:

- mezz (bard, ment, mincer, sorc, theu)
- stun (mincer)
- ns (cabby, eld)
- disease (eld, cabby)
- DoT (cabby, ment, sorc, assasins)
- great dmg output (assasins, polearms, bm, merc)

actually most classes listed above can kill bd 1 vs 1.

but additionaly u need to use tactix.

D

drummer

VW would be great aswell

root the BD
lifetap kill the commander , should be easy
and then lifetap the BD as your range is better then his

Ofc stay on a distance at first

F

Fluffygirl

wrong drummer, bd lifetap is 1500 range.....same as vws lifetap, as a caster, all you can do is run really :/ no matter if you mez the bd, as soon as you hit him with a nuke he just instant interupt you. And you can't run either since they just run after you and lifetap you to death....as said earlier only melee classes or casters with nearsight have a chance (need to have fast and huge damage output) to beat a bd, only class I ever beat a bd in bg with was with a melee specced ranger, hit a few times with bow and when he begins to lifetap rush in and try take the bd down as fast as possible

edited: grammar and spelling

O

old.job

Thanks for replys, the interupts are a problem, every time I take on a BD I get my QC broke (doesnt it always).
Si if you kill commander they all die, how bout mezzing him, do they all get mezzed?

I have killed a few with my full ench spec Chanter just set pet on BD and run like hell.

O

old.Trulla

1. mez pets if you or your grp can
2. set pet on bd
3. stun
4. dd dd dd dd

buffed bds with sc is really annoying.. took long time for us even to kill 2 of them

Users who are viewing this thread