BD bot

Zenie

Banned
rolled an extra bd (alevens) on second account because i wanted some fun:p
i might getting some whine about this, but whatever, just wana try it out, cya out there guys

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Zenie said:
i might getting some whine about this, but whatever, just wana try it out, cya out there guys

and we needed to know this why? This looks to me like "PING" Idea 101! "let make a pointless thread like this in the bg section and let people know im playing 2 bd's YES! that will piss them off and make me happy"

Sorry i dont normally do a post like this but its so obvious and we did not need to know so their you go my friend:)

Zenie

Banned
got tired after getting zerged and emoted all day so i might do the same to those who deserves it, and sorry to tell it mate but ur opinion wasnt needed, just felt like telling the people who has done like everything they can to piss me off that its going to change, not being harsh to u or anything, just wanted to say things as i want em.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Zenie said:
got tired after getting zerged and emoted all day so i might do the same to those who deserves it, and sorry to tell it mate but ur opinion wasnt needed, just felt like telling the people who has done like everything they can to piss me off that its going to change, not being harsh to u or anything, just wanted to say things as i want em.

my opinion was needed as last time i checked its a public board and if you did not want my opinion or anyone elses then dont make the thread

Zenie

Banned
okok if you say so, still cant use it to much, wasnt aiming for u tho, no need to make something big out of this..

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Zenie said:
okok if you say so, still cant use it to much, wasnt aiming for u tho, no need to make something big out of this..

im not makeing anything big of this i think it is you makeing big deal in begining by makeing the thread

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
another bd yawn, and announcing it is plain asking OOOO LOOK FLAME ME I KNOW HOW TO PRESS 1 BUTTON!!!!

Zenie

Banned
Elkie said:
im not makeing anything big of this i think it is you makeing big deal in begining by makeing the thread
What does it matter? it dosent include you anyways, i would talk to the guys if i could log alb/hib but im mid also on excal, i wont point any names out since that would be ridiculus, so im not making any big deal at this, i cba discusting this anymore, this is not what i wanted to make out of this thread,

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Zenie said:
What does it matter? it dosent include you anyways, i would talk to the guys if i could log alb/hib but im mid also on excal, i wont point any names out since that would be ridiculus, so im not making any big deal at this, i cba discusting this anymore, this is not what i wanted to make out of this thread,

you just dont get the point, your addressing thid players who was out tonight bassically or a night your planning whos to say im not going to be playing that night so it does include me m8:) If you did not want me opinion again their was no need to make the thread as i like to comment on threads such as these

Zenie

Banned
Elkie said:
you just dont get the point, your addressing thid players who was out tonight bassically or a night your planning whos to say im not going to be playing that night so it does include me m8:) If you did not want me opinion again their was no need to make the thread as i like to comment on threads such as these
probably, this has been going on for a pretty long time, so the ppl know who they are, just wana change the things and teach them a lesson since they cant get it any other way,

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Zenie said:
probably, this has been going on for a pretty long time, so the ppl know who they are, just wana change the things and teach them a lesson since they cant get it any other way,

thats fine i dont care i can beat any bd in thid, maybe 2 if theyre both un-buffed but the fact still stands earlier you qq'd about me commenting in the thread, sometime people dont want to hear this sort of stuff so you should not make it in the first place.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Zenie said:

Really??
Thats great news!
Finnaly you are doing it!

I will write that down on my invisible typewriter:m00:

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
quick question for u, i play gareth fairly regluar, and have done since release of the us classics, dont recognise the 11l2 theurg in ur sig and herald doesnt kick anything up, and googling it shows a level 27 hexer (guessing sorc as its an inconnu) on one of the european servers
also when i moved to us servers i was in ur guild at the time on mid, and dont remember u mentioning anything about playing there.
is it just a bit of a fib to make u look better ?
i may ofc be wrong but thought i would ask :)

Zenie

Banned
Groal said:
quick question for u, i play gareth fairly regluar, and have done since release of the us classics, dont recognise the 11l2 theurg in ur sig and herald doesnt kick anything up, and googling it shows a level 27 hexer (guessing sorc as its an inconnu) on one of the european servers
also when i moved to us servers i was in ur guild at the time on mid, and dont remember u mentioning anything about playing there.
is it just a bit of a fib to make u look better ?
i may ofc be wrong but thought i would ask :)
ive searched for my name aswell and it dosent pop up with my name, dno, it might be a bug tho

Zenie

Banned
Elkie said:
thats fine i dont care i can beat any bd in thid, maybe 2 if theyre both un-buffed but the fact still stands earlier you qq'd about me commenting in the thread, sometime people dont want to hear this sort of stuff so you should not make it in the first place.
QQ'd in my own thread? nah thats not the fact, i had my reason to post this and i typed it longer up, we obviously seem to watch this from 2 diffrent sides

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
Zenie said:

well, thats gr8 imo, can be more fun 2 lvl a 1l1 up to 1l4 again etc :D btw, was is aleven or alevens i met in a duel first at apk, then at mb? cya ig =)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
BD whine is old. Anyone who uses the whine needs to grow up.

Zenie

Banned
Boa said:
well, thats gr8 imo, can be more fun 2 lvl a 1l1 up to 1l4 again etc :D btw, was is aleven or alevens i met in a duel first at apk, then at mb? cya ig =)
alevens, having problems gaming 2 accounts atm but ill sort that tomorrow..

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
ok, was a nice fight when i missed backstyle :p almost got tme there :p

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
2bd's? That will double the fun for albs to zerg you let alone the rps and xp :sex:

Zenie

Banned
Toffie said:
2bd's? That will double the fun for albs to zerg you let alone the rps and xp :sex:

I can assure you me and Aleven have farmed the alb zerg much, much more times than they have even killed us (Pwnguinbd speaking)

xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom