Bc Dr

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
we will have another dr at wednesday evening (11.02.2004).

please respect to this and contact me asap if u have planned ur dr arond the same timeframe.

tnx :)

2Woodoo and other "u_cant_claim_whatever_ppl": yes i know

Herjulf

Banned
Havent seen anything anywhere including alliance hunt secions on any alliances boards.

Think you are go with your hunt.

Lets hope ppl respect it and try to plan their hunt after or way ahead of that time.

Good luck

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
nah
you'd better interfere and kill it before us
more time for rvr that evening then :worthy:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Well it looks like Blizzard, Ora Minus and Black Company have split up the days really nice and are communicating to coordinate the DRs.
All these DRs are public so I don’t see any problem with them "claming" these days. All it means is that there will be a certain raid leader that day.
It is nice to see so many DR leaders, as I would never attend a Rua raid.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
BC raids r always closed for offguild ppl.
Usually we can manage to grab enuf ppl from the guild otherwise we accept some non BC ppl (mostly those who've been on many BC raids therebefore) ;)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Kathal said:
Well it looks like Blizzard, Ora Minus and Black Company have split up the days really nice and are communicating to coordinate the DRs.
All these DRs are public so I don’t see any problem with them "claming" these days. All it means is that there will be a certain raid leader that day.
It is nice to see so many DR leaders, as I would never attend a Rua raid.

I talked with Splashor (GM of Blizzard) about the days, so OM are doing Dragon Raids thursdays and fridays, with accept from Blizzard :wub:

And our raids are public, ppl just have to sign up on our forum for a spot on the raids :fluffle:

Thats it, take a look on our forum, or Blizzard's forum, for info about the Dragon Raids... coz we have the same tactics (Thx Crowd for let me use your great tactics)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:
Thx Crowd for let me use your great tactics
it sounds funny to me :eek2: mb Merchz will try to explain something bout his 1st 3FG raids ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom