BBC3 - Does anyone care?

S

S-Gray

Wonder what channel its gonna be on the common TV Remote...

Unless its only gonna be available for Sky Users... Coz Button 3 usually is ITV...

D

Daffeh

i think its just digital

its just replacing BBC Choice

C

.cage

most tv sucks :/
only a handfull of standout series' in the last couple of years.

F

Furr

Give it 5 years and i think TV will begin to be on the way out. PC's, Broadband etc.. are becoming much more entertaining than a tv . Or they will merge into one. Either way i see TV as the main entertainment piece losing its hold in 10 years.

P

PR.

TV will be around forever, it may not look like what it looks like now in 20years but people will still want to see Drama, and Comedy.

Eventually your PC the HiFi/DVD/Video/TV will all become some kind of entertainment centre with upgradable components so if you are AubioPhille you can smack in some super stereo component, if you like recording your fave TV series to DVD-RW you can do that, you can chop and change what TV channels you want and surf the web properly from the comfort or your sofa.

Eventually I can see houses being run by a computer which provides all the services you would need. Speakers in all rooms sunk into the walls computer controlled lighting and heating so its warm or cool when you come in, TV programs recorded that you want to watch all kinds of things.

TV programming has become a bit lame recently, ITV1 producing some of the most dire tele I have ever not seen. I almost soley watch BBC1 & 2 and Sky1 for the US imports

BBC3 will not have that much more than BBC Choice had except, it will show Eastenders a day earlier than on BBC1 and you will see more of there US imports 24 series 2 etc shown there first. Its all part of the governments drive to move everyone to digital

F

Furr

Lets just hope that the computer that run our houses aren't run by some sort of microsoft windows, I can see it already 'Windows Household XP' or 'Windows Flat XP'.

dont think i could handle my house getting the blue screen of death!

M

mr.Blacky

Hhmmmm another thing I don't have to care about. Gosh the bless of living in Holland.

O

old.Kez

This thread became an essay of cliches after cage's post :/

S

Shocko

Erm, Channel4 pls ;)

Except for when they're showing american shit like friends or nypd-blue, or when they're showing too much realism-tv, like bb, etc :eek:

P

PR.

Originally posted by Shocko
Erm, Channel4 pls ;)

Except for when they're showing american shit like friends or nypd-blue, or when they're showing too much realism-tv, like bb, etc :eek:

And RISE, The Salon, Find me a Model, Countdown, 15-1, Richard & Judy, B&W Movies in the afternoon, Brookside, Horse Racing, US Talk shows in the Afternoons.

The only thing I occasionally watch on CH4 is Stargate SG1 and TimeTeam

S

Shocko

Erm, Richard and Judy totally rock, and are the only decent thing on at that time(5:00). Stuff like The Salon is realism-tv shit. Can't speak for Rise, since i get up as late as possible in the morning, and i barely have time to shave or brush my teethe, let alone watch morning tele :/

S

Scooba Da Bass

You've forgotten their unfathomable obsession with Graham Norton, a man who has relied single handedly on being gay and making innuendo based jokes for an entire career. Seriously, can someone explain the appeal?

T

throdgrain

Olny good thing I ever saw him do was the mad dancing vicar on Father Ted tbh .

Users who are viewing this thread