News BBC Presenter owned

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
why is every1 blaming the mp's they all claimed within the rules

dont blame the playa blame the game

or are you honestly telling me that all you angels wouldnt claim for whateva you could get if it was part of your job bonuses :p i fuckign would id use every penny buying things i don't need jsut cos i can

We are blaming the game. The "game" happens to be have been made by the same MPs that are now playing it.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
We are blaming the game. The "game" happens to be have been made by the same MPs that are now playing it.

the_game.jpg

YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

for our blind FH users:
YouTube - You Lose! Good Day Sir!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh i really do take exception at how much people get paid to do jobs which at the end of the day are actually useless (jonathan ross, tbfh who would suffer if he died in his sleep? a footballer, wow he can't kick a ball any more, no one dies or gets harmed from it and actors are all people who could die of te plague and no ones lives would really be any worse off for not being able to see the latest installment of Wifflebat Hall: The Sequal) i wouldnt mind the people who run the country getting paid a lot if they actually ran it well but it isnt (but then, name me a country where th inhabitants think the MPs do do a good job) Dr's and stuff actually save lives their job is (imo) pretty flipping important so i dont mind them getting paid a lot.

also what else gets up the crack of my arse is when you see people getting all self important and puffing up what they actually do, i work in a library and yes i feel that literacy is a very important aspect of life but ffs if you cant read you dont all of a sudden drop dead.

then you get people who really do help others and their work is flipping hard (and gross in some cases) and these guys (I'm thinking staff in old folks homes here because i have experience with that) get paid peanuts and they get looked down on by people who dont have to deal with bed sores and shit and people whos grandma has just died, the people who look down on them work in banks or somewhere and get paid about 60% more than them for doing what basically ammounts to admin.

i've totally forgotten what this thread is about and i suspect i am actually going to have a stroke in a minute tbh but its my 2 cents and im bloody well having it...oh just remembered what thread was about, and i'm not claiming it back off expences!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lool yeah yeah ok so i admit it i was one of the old ladies in transylvania and when the vampire jumped out the first one had a stroke and died, the second one had a stroke and died and i couldnt reach...

pesky t-rex like arms of mine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom