TV BBC 1 9pm Tonight - Tourettes!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I hope people don't hate me for this but.....I saw the trailer for this show and it looks a pisser.

BBC - BBC One Programmes - Tourettes: I Swear I Can't Help It

Actually after 15 minutes of it I feel sorry for the young lad and the Scottish guys dog, but there is something great about a sweary Scotsman, they do it so well.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Especially when they smash the shit out of people at the same time.

Trem

Especially when they smash the shit out of people at the same time.

Am I wrong in looking forward to that bit (he twats someone in the face because of his tick).

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Yeh, I think its his mother or something.

I watched a docu a couple of years ago with that bloke in it. Hes been documented since his teens I believe.

You know, thinking back, Im sure a lad at secondary school had tourettes. Back then I just thought he was a crazy bastard or something. He used to bark, pull on his face and all kinds of 'jolted' movements. Then his close mate started doing it too, so either they were both fucked or he was always fucked and his mate wanted in on the action.

Trem

With the Scottish guy it seems to me that hes kind of saying what we all think if that makes sense.

If I swore everytime I wanted to I reckon I would be diagnosed with tourettes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know, thinking back, Im sure a lad at secondary school had tourettes. Back then I just thought he was a crazy bastard or something. He used to bark, pull on his face and all kinds of 'jolted' movements. Then his close mate started doing it too, so either they were both fucked or he was always fucked and his mate wanted in on the action.

This is why boys rule. Show me a woman who'd want "in on the action", when said action involves involuntary swearing and dubious physical control?

I'm so proud to be a man :D

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I 6thought it was a really good documentary...I also watched the previous ones, nearly broke my heart when it showed the younger lad in floods of tears when he was having a tic and couldn;t control it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
With the Scottish guy it seems to me that hes kind of saying what we all think if that makes sense.

Yeah absolutely, or the thought crosses his mind and he says it uncontrollably.

Quite a sad program, the Scottish dude had a heart of gold and I began to find it less amusing as I watched it (only watched about two thirds of it). The bloke 'Chopper' really, really made me laugh when he said in all sincerity that he hopes his mate really finds someone that sees his for who he is and can see past the tourettes syndrome ... to which his vocal tic said ... "another gay man!" at the end of the sentence.

Trem

The bloke 'Chopper' really, really made me laugh when he said in all sincerity that he hopes his mate really finds someone that sees his for who he is and can see past the tourettes syndrome ... to which his vocal tic said ... "another gay man!" at the end of the sentence.

Oh god that bit was so funny :D

Yeah at the end it wasn't so funny.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeh, I think its his mother or something.

I watched a docu a couple of years ago with that bloke in it. Hes been documented since his teens I believe.

YouTube - Johns Not Mad (Cartel Communique & Osymyso)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
This looked pretty interesting (and amsuing judging by some clips I've seen on iPlayer), will give it a look.

Reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman learns of Tourette's and pretends he has it. He even lines up a show so he can go on TV to say horrible, horrible things (but the plan fails; I won't go into detail but if you've seen it, it's typical South Park genuis) just because he'll get away with it. Not that I'm saying that any of these people are faking it for fun. </cover back>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom