BB crashes / LD

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
still having a problem with BB crashing, ive tried every figure from 1 to 30+ in that registry setting, but still he goes, if the figures around 2, he ld's , at least allowing me to keep buffs till i die, the higher the reg figure, the more susceptable to jus crashing, instantly losing buffs. clientsleep minimize doesnt seem to work, anyone sussed this out yet?

its a pain in the friggin ass.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Yep, pre NF i fixed the prob using 29 decimal value on regedit as u mentioned, worked almost as well as before 1.69 fcked it all up, just got a little lag in heavy combat situations now and again. With the supposed clientsleep ''fix'' i thought i would change the regedit settings back to what it was before 1.69 (2 hexadecimal) to try to eliminate the lag i was getting. 5mins after loading the 2nd account it was ''ld'' but i still kept the buffs until i died or pressed esc on the ''ld'' screen just as before NF. Yes i tried both /clientsleep background & minimised before anyone says :)

I guess clientsleep just allows those with lower spec machines to perhaps run 2 accounts more smoothly, coz it certainly aint fixed the so called 1.69 dual account bug for me

Sorry i werent able to offer any advice m8, just thought i'd post my experiences and back up ur feelings that /clientsleep pretty much suxxs

GL with finding a solution

p.s. i reverted back to using regedit value 29decimal and set clientsleep to normal on both accounts. For me at least it works (albeit with a little lag now and again)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
my computer > display system information > advanced > settings (next to prestations) > advanced > optimize for background services

it worked for several people, sorry if it takes a while to find because its translated from dutch XP (i know, i know, :()

dunno why im helping a leeching twat like you, but oh well :p

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
cheers for the advice, and cmon guys, les keep the abuse to the rvr forums.

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl

set to 2 at the mo, combined with clientsleep and what vodka said, seems to work quite well last few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom