bb all :)

R

Ravenbourne

I am quitting playing DAOC, it just doesnt have the appeal that it used to, when it gets to the point that you are just logging on for the sake of it you have to think its time to call it a day. RL is far to important to waste time on this.

Go RvR either get zerged by albs or destroyed by over powered zerkers/savages.

Go exp, either dont get a group or have your exp spot stolen by over powered enchanters and their gray con army.

I have loved my time in hibernia and made some great friends, Ceap, Oblimov, Brack, Zeelee, Xaldrick, Meulie, Sharlandria You made the game worth playing (sorry if i have forgotten anyone :))

I will pop in now and again and see whats going on but hopefully not to often i will get hooked again :)

Pagan Death Cult forever :)

Thanks all :)

/waves

T

tomee

See ya ravenbourne ;-(, be a shame to see you go...

But i can see me following you soon, as you say no real grps anymore for xp all PL going on ;-(,

have fun in RL m8

/wave

A

Asq

Ouch ... no good. But luckily you won't be able to stay away too long... DoAC will have you sucked back in in no time :D

Honestly, shame to see you leave R.

J

JKLLN

Where's Erinys on the list... I'm offended :D

Anyways... I know how you feel... I'm thinking about leaving DAoC aswell.
Before I leave tho, I want to try out 1.62, and my new shiny SC'ed armor :merlin:

And before this post becomes a hijack:

Raven you will be missed, was great fun having you around, DAoC will never be the same ;)

Have fun IRL, and remember to actually pop in every now and then.

/salut

L

liquidnitrogen

Bye matey :)

Hope you reconsider!

Go play Mid and get away from the terrible leveling Hibernia has ¬_¬.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
I am quitting playing DAOC ...... [..] ...I will pop in now and again and see whats going on

See you tomorrow then, addict ( ;

E

erol

Ack, not you as well Raven :eek6:

Way too many ppl are leaving at the moment, very sad.

Will be sorry to see ya go.

Take care in RL, and hopefully see you soon in game.

N

-Nuked-

you missed me /cry i should have been first name mentioned b 4 all those damn pagan's :D

cya next week m8y

C

Ceap

Am I the only one who isn't going to accept this? GIFV GIMPED HERO FOR GG u fool :)

A

Ace_

Sad moment, thanks for all your advice and in game help over the last year, lots of good memorys. Was great meeting you raven m8 gl in rl.

ps: about time that wife of yours got more attention.

N

Novamir

isnt this 2nd or third time u have 'quit' ;p

Z

zeelee

OMG it seems like u mean it this time =/

but u are soo right =]

gl m8, and thx for all the gr8 fun \o/

/hug /wave

T

temseti

Cya around, always had the impression your a good guy from whenever i've hunted with PDC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom