Bazaar and Auction prices.

F

Faeldawn

This may seem a noobish question, but i cant find any info on this stuff anywhere, specifically what are the going prices?

Say for example i have a stack of 5 Earth Crystals, these sell for 18 gill (for example, cant remember how much they actually go for) each to a vendor, how much are they worth on the bazaar/auctions?

J

Jaxal

check price history for items in the auction house

W

Whisperess

At Windurst/Pandemonium they go for 300 gil / stack of 12. If you're lucky you can sell 1 for 50 gil though, but that's just waste of space in your auction storage.

Check price history on every item you're not sure of and take notes for future reference :)

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Say for example i have a stack of 5 Earth Crystals

Also note that you can't sell stacked items unless you have a full stack(12).

F

Frubly

As a rule of thumb I usually sell water and earth crystals to a merchant as and when I see one.

Got my first light crystal last night, had to kill a v tough light elemantal to get it though but I think there worth about 800 gil each so well worth it :clap:

N

Nephand

I take it this means I shouldn't be giving my crystals to that Gatehouse guard in exchange for rank points? :(

Everything in the auctionhouse looks hideously expensive to me...

F

Frubly

Originally posted by Nephand
I take it this means I shouldn't be giving my crystals to that Gatehouse guard in exchange for rank points? :(

Everything in the auctionhouse looks hideously expensive to me...

I gave crystals to the guard but you reach a point where you fill up the bar and need to do another mission to progress to the next rank, that’s when I started selling water and earth crystals.

B

bylin

What I can't work out is how to stack? I've tried clicking and dragging, holding shift buttons, using the moog house but nothing seems to work. This is obviously really easy so can someone please tell an idiot how to stack!

K

Koekepan

Go to Items, press KP_PLUS to go to the Sort menu (or click it with the mouse, it's in the upper-right corner of the screen), then select Auto. This will stack items of the same type. (some items can't be stacked though, like equipment etc.)

B

bylin

oh so simple.

Thanks its been driving me crackers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom