Bayonetta

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I've seen a lot of straight lines being very, very jagged, particularly on movement. Very noticeable on some of the floor details.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Having played some more, I've not seen any more of it. Must have just been at one section with a dodgy camera angle.

So many impressive little touches in this game, the main one being the mini-boss button presses - instead of having to carefully the button in the centre, you can actually watch the animations and still not miss the button presses. Makes a huge difference.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, the QTE button placement was an excellent decision. Also, I think for once the extra weapons are very good (well, wasn't a fan of Hades chain thing but the others are great).

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Completed 3 now. :( Was it me or was there less fighting in 3?

Much more reason to replay this one than the others though, I'll definitely do it I think.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Completed 3 now. :( Was it me or was there less fighting in 3?

Much more reason to replay this one than the others though, I'll definitely do it I think.

You did it on hard ?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No, I prefer to play through games without endlessly retrying the same bits over and over, that's no fun to me for an initial playthrough. Will do re-playthroughs on harder levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom