Battlestations!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Post em!

H01Bn.jpg

Ill get round to building another desktop someday....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ricks & minerals and JD, love it :p

Thought that monitor height can't be good for your nek/back o_O

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Surely the point in such setups is convenience :p? in which case wtf are the laptops for at the top? having to stand up to not only see the screens but use them aswell unless you've got them all working off the one mouse/keyboard seems abit.... pointless.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Surely the point in such setups is convenience :p? in which case wtf are the laptops for at the top? having to stand up to not only see the screens but use them aswell unless you've got them all working off the one mouse/keyboard seems abit.... pointless.

The monitors are connected to the laptops hence the laptop screens are off, I use a program called synergy that allows you to control all computers as one, just move the mouse to the desired edge of the screen and control shifts to the other machine.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
6477805933_6cac26c8cd_b.jpg

A few months old but I've got paperwork and equipment everywhere right now so this is the best :) No point in seeing the PC, it's just a box with feet.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Nice controller Tom! What DAW & VSTs are you using and do you post up any of the stuff you do?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You have a food stain on your Enter key.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The monitors are connected to the laptops hence the laptop screens are off, I use a program called synergy that allows you to control all computers as one, just move the mouse to the desired edge of the screen and control shifts to the other machine.

Thats not so bad then :p thought you had 3 desktops and a bunch of unused laptops.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Jeros said:

Input director is much better IMO. I used synergy at first.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Input director is much better IMO. I used synergy at first.

I have no problems with synergy and input directer has no cross platform support making it useless for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom