Battler Respec

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Ive respec'd my Skald from sword to hammer and am trying to artifact respec my old 2h sword battler version to 1h hammer version.

Ive read up the patch notes (1.69) but the only option im given by the 2 loremasters (listed in 1.69 as battler respeccers) is to respec my 2h Hammer Malice (activated a few weeks ago)? they dont even mention battler.

Battler has been on my skald for ages now and I heard somewhere that it had to be activated prior to 1.69 and I cant remember if I did or not, but Malice has only been activated a few weeks and I can change that?

I have also tried sticking malice in vault and talking to loremasters with just battler but they still only offer malice respecs :(

Any help would be much appreciated (and I know that arty respecs will be available with later patches.. but would like 1h batter now hehe)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
you do know if you respec an artifact its returned to you at lvl 0 ? other than that i thought you couldnt change the type until after 1.78

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Yeah realise that, battler 1-10 is very quick to level anyway

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I rightnowed GoA some time ago with the same question. Its not possible at the moment. However patchnotes 1.78 mentions something about respeccing battler. Hope GoA will implement that in EU version as well.

Regards
Mundokar

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
The respecs in the 1.69 patchnotes were considering Battler/Malice arties that had already been activated before that patch, since there was no other option than slash at that point.

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm wondering can I've my malice's axe respecced to malice's hammer somehow, but RightNow said me no until the 1.78.

So waiting that to get my malice's hammer in real use :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom