Battlegrounds , Your opinions ?

M

Madonion Slicer

I will keep and eye out for you Ransom(Chancer), or though i am sure your see me before i do, here's to hoping the first arrows misses or hits my pbt..../face and nuke away :clap:

O

old.cerebus

I have a question:

Are you allowed to kill a certain amount of people before you are stopped from porting to the battlegrounds or does it say if you have more than 100 RP's then you can't enter?

I'm concerned that my level 23 Nightshade alt won't be able to enter the first battleground because I already have quite a few realm points.

Anybody know?

C

cadiva

Herald patch note says

- Thidranki - levels 20 - 24, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 3

So, I dunno if that means you will be in or out. I have also read elsewhere that the rp limit is 350 but again, nothing confirmed.
I guess just pop up to Svasud Faste and get a medallion to the battlegrounds and see if it will let you travel.

A

Alrindel

Yes, once you get to a certain realm rank you can't teleport into the battlegrounds any more.

I haven't seen them myself yet - my alt bard is only 18 and can't get in - but everyone who has played in them seems to say they are a lot of fun, so I think they are great. Anything that makes the game more fun and interesting to play for new and old players is a welcome addition, in my opinion.

C

c0ngo

I had a lvl 21 Thurg that I just stopped lvling and a 25 Mint that I thought was the highest in the 1st bg.

Unfortunately I screwed up with the minst and am getting it 2 29 (27.5 atm so not 2 far 2 go :) )

I played the low lvl bg with the Thurg and found pretty quickly the probs casters have rvr but my BT was pretty handy.

BG's will keep me playing at least until the end of my current subs ends and maybe will get me 2 renew.

B

Breni

Far as I know, you can stay in the 20-24 BG as long as you like, so long as you don't /release when you die if you're past the 350rp/1 L3 limit.

Good to see that there's a community growing up around the BG's too...nice to see you alive there, Madcarrot, as opposed to chewing dirt ;)

To all those Albion folks - try fighting away from the keep once in a while! Looking forward to the live BG's - I've been looking for siege parts for ages just in case :p

More of the same this evening, then, folks?

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

RR1 L3 isnt the barrier for 20-24 ive got 250+ rp's there now and im RR1 L3 . dunno about 350 not reached it YET ! :)

hopefully before it goes live ill hit the limit and ill know what it is for the live bg's .

C

cadiva

Originally posted by old.¥ØÐÄ
RR1 L3 isnt the barrier for 20-24 ive got 250+ rp's there now and im RR1 L3 . dunno about 350 not reached it YET ! :)

hopefully before it goes live ill hit the limit and ill know what it is for the live bg's .

It is, according to the Camelot Herald that I quoted a few posts above. This is the point we're all making.
The limit according to the merchant flogging the medallions and the Camelot Herald boards is RR1 L3 but it doesn't seem to be equating to the same thing as the realm points we are gathering in Thidranki.

I currently am RR1L2 but I have 180rps, I know people who seem to have a higher realm rank that I do, but have less realm points, so I'm guessing no-one actually has a clue ;)

S

SevenSins

Waaaaaaaa!!!

They changed DB TO AVALON!!! OMG!!!

Anyway, BG's just own so hard, it must be because i am owning myself.

</ego>

For real, I play a Huntress called Mallis, real cute little kobold chick who most likely isn't getting killed by people cus she's so cute.

Anyway, I've been killing all day long last night, and it beats the crap out of emain! (Trust me, I've been too long in that godforsaken ALB ZERGLING HOMECAMP)

But TBH, it's a great place, Thadranki that is.

(OH! I have to say that madcarrot, ur a lovely bullseye!)

Had some great 1 on 1 fights with Ibauna, hit, and some yellow Armsman that died by my spear (How did he do that?)

Ofcourse I couldn't do without the sweet loving of my dear Cadiva, love ya hun :p

Finally we're getting somewhere with this game, I'm actually enjoying RvR :)

R

razorboy

You can't enter when you are lvl 25 or have R1L4

Originally posted by Breni
Far as I know, you can stay in the 20-24 BG as long as you like, so long as you don't /release when you die if you're past the 350rp/1 L3 limit.

You can't log off neither, I tried it with my lvl 35 arms, lvled him to 36 in the bg and when I quitted and re-entered he was at his bind point.

O

old.Kennsai

i had some gr8 fun in the 30-35 battle grounds which unfortunately are very empty on the hibernia side. it was prime time (about 9 pm) and i was the only hib in caledonia....but there was plenty of albs + mids to nuke which was fun. I made a new alb friend (waves at willie :D ) i got over exciting from trying to kill willie that i went to close to the alb TK :( oh well next time in patch release, ur ass is mine :D muahahaa

O

old.Kennsai

OH by the way

I CANT WAIT FOR THE BATTLE GROUNDS!!!!!

YAY YAY i think they are so cool (even from my limited experience on Gorre) it brings a whole new bit of fun to the game.

yes yes yes :D

i got a little up and coming ranger to go kick ass in the 20-24 BG.

this is probally the 1st time i actually want to be lvl24 :p feel sorry for those lvl50s missing out on the action

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom