Battlefield 4 Features

Himse

FH is my second home
Ah so a couple of maps that should have been released with the game get released later on at a cost?

I remember when map packs were free.

I remember when people made maps for games /hug counterstrike

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Can you even do that on modern shooters? The only one I can think of is Far Cry 3 which isn't exactly the best multiplayer.

Himse

FH is my second home
Can you even do that on modern shooters? The only one I can think of is Far Cry 3 which isn't exactly the best multiplayer.

I don't think so really, you can for CS:GO and thats fairly new.

But at the end of the day, most of Counter Strikes maps were very similar skins, a box is a box, a wall is a wall etc, so you could design things like aim_ maps very easy!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah but Dust, Aztec and Office are some of the best maps from any game. I quite liked metro in BF3 and that other one with the market square. All the others just seem the same but with different coloured buildings.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just clarify something i have to buy the game and then if i want the most out of the game i have to buy premium so basically im looking at £80 for a game
i quit bf3 cos the of the premium bolloxs think i will also give this a miss even tho it looks quite good not paying for a game twice fucking sucks

Embattle

FH is my second home
BF3 premium wasn't so bad since it came out after the game but with BF4 premium so pre planned it'll naturally make people wonder if they held stuff back from BF4 to put in the premium pack.

Poag

m00?
Canceled my preorder this morning.

Nowhere near as good gameplay as BF3. Its gone super consoley and it just doesn't grab me like BF3 did.

It also looks shit and runs terribly.....dont say "Oh its a beta" its not a beta..its a demo, thats what all public free-for-all betas are nowdays ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
  • Taking the best parts of the series, mixing them all together, and making them even better.
  • There's just so much to do.
Made me laugh, they haven't made the combat better they've made it worse, more call of duty than battlefield like which was a huge no no in my book, battlefield had its unique style of combat and that was guns had draw backs, they had recoil that you had to control via dragging your mouse to a certain direction - bullet drop so you had to compensate range via looking above your target - all of that has gone with BF4, almost no bullet drop, no recoil hardly.

Himse

FH is my second home
I'm really not seeing that much of a change.

Still really enjoying BF4, despite the slight changes, and the 64 player rush which is impossible to win as attacker.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
EA are getting pretty sloppy with their releases these days aren't they? Anyone would think they spend their time screaming at devs to get a product out at all costs, regardless of whether it is finished...

Also on its 2nd expansion??!? What? It's only been out a month or so ffs! Gone are the days that publishers pretend DLC isn't mostly just a way of milking the slow minded.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The more I see the more I feel vindicated in not buying it, although it is a shame since I've had every other BF game.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
I Had it brought for me over Christmas and apart from the odd lag every now and then plays great on PC. Levolution is great on some maps.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Just purchased the game for £9.91, least it should now work better :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ah right, thanks. Will pop along today and see.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hopefully they haven't sold out every where, after getting it I saw the offer on Hotukdeals as expired so might of already had plenty of interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom