Battlefield 3 problem

Euinar

Regular Freddie
After buying and installing the game, reged origins i cant login.
I get a popup saying: release control unpacker har slutat fungera" for the ones not SWE the last is have stopped working.

I might be a total noob and all.. but duno what to do now.
I have a updated computer drivers and so
I have reinstalled the game, same shit..
I have also tried whit firewall down. As the only thing i can find on other forums is: F-Secure was the culprit. Disabled it - and the release check went through. ... It didnt work..

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Maybe try running it as Administrator? Right Click and go to properties. It's under the Compatability tab.

Ono

Part of the furniture
I have had shit loads of trouble installing this on my son's laptop too. He's running Win 7 64-bit (like my desktop) and has FULLY up to date everything and origin won't even install it as it says it is not up to date?? I would understand if it were Win XP but it isn't. Won't allow installation from DVD or download which is pissing me off.

Tried all the running as admin crap and still no luck.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Running a anti-virus prog? Might turn it off, have had loads of problems with the anti-virus programs when downloading and installing legit patches/games, since getting Win7 64-bit.

Ono

Part of the furniture
the problem was because origin defaulted to running under winxp compatability mode. piece of crap that it is. now installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom