Battlefield 2 Stats Site

Bellona

Banned
sig.png

there we go :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
These stat sites are all well and good, but all they really tell you at first glance is whether someone's played a lot or not. It should have a 'seconds per point' stat, that way you'd get a consistent snapshot of players' relative ability irrespective of hours played.

Athan

Resident Freddy
However, that's still only "score rate", and it's not ALL about score. You might spend ages very usefully giving incomings on enemy armour on a crucial route. You might play as spec ops concentrating on keeping the enemy artillery etc. down, which currently gives no score (you'll probably pick up some for kills on the way to it and around it).
Despite damage assist points you might still not get your full share for the contribution you actually made.

And on the flipside, you might just be a stats whore who organises a blackhawk full of engineers and goes flag hopping.

For me stats are just about getting a few (hopefully useful, I'm still in two minds about the G36C I've unlocked) weapon unlocks, and that's it.

-Ath

Bellona

Banned
Athan said:
However, that's still only "score rate", and it's not ALL about score. You might spend ages very usefully giving incomings on enemy armour on a crucial route. You might play as spec ops concentrating on keeping the enemy artillery etc. down, which currently gives no score (you'll probably pick up some for kills on the way to it and around it).
Despite damage assist points you might still not get your full share for the contribution you actually made.

And on the flipside, you might just be a stats whore who organises a blackhawk full of engineers and goes flag hopping.

For me stats are just about getting a few (hopefully useful, I'm still in two minds about the G36C I've unlocked) weapon unlocks, and that's it.

-Ath

I absolutely agree, was also disappointed that you didnt get points for blowing enemy artillery etc up, and very often you hit someone and still dont get assist dmg points.

sig.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom