Battlefield 2 Patch v1.3 Details

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Coming up in the next Battlefield 2 Patch...

+ Co-op: Co-op Mode allows you to play Single Player levels on the Internet and LAN with both AI controlled bots and human players. Several new options have been created that will allow the server creator to modify how the bots behave in game.
+ Air dropped vehicles: Squad members can now send a request up the chain of command for a vehicle to be dropped at their location.

BUG FIXES & GAME PLAY TWEAKS
+ Prevented ban list from being cleared in the event of a server crash.
+ Fixed issue with players not properly ranking up on servers where they continuously play.
+ Fixed bug where friendly vehicles show up as valid targets.
+ Friendly Vehicle lock: Lock-on weapons do not lock on to friendly vehicles. + The box with an X through it will still appear, but a lock tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly target.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
The patch is only missing the 1 thing that needs patching, the bug that they added in 1.02 that stopped me from being able to join servers 99% of the time!

Wonder how many bugs this patch will add. :flame:

Aada

Part of the furniture
KevinUK said:
The patch is only missing the 1 thing that needs patching, the bug that they added in 1.02 that stopped me from being able to join servers 99% of the time!

Wonder how many bugs this patch will add. :flame:

If this was a bug effecting a large amount of people join servers it would have been hotfixed.. but seeing as i don't see alot of posts about people not being able to join servers it must be your internet settings.

Ive never ever not been able to join a server because of this so called 'bug'.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I googled it and found loads of forums with the issue. :( I read a blog from the devs themselves saying they know of the issue and dont have a clue how to fix it, this was months ago they posted that and said back then it wouldnt be patched by 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom