Battlecry!

J

Jiggs

crayon.gif

C

Cyradix

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I bring darkness and mayhem like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

C

Cyradix

Doh, the mods are pretty fast. I didn't even get a chance to read it :D

S

SilverHood

Mine is -
"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!""

Try typing "barrysworld" in there:

"I'm going to pummel you so hard, you will polymorph into a leather daddy!!!"

Funny cos it's true :)

K

kinag

"I'm seriously going to flog you into the stuff of nightmares!!!"

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Striding on the tarmac, brandishing a reflective halberd, cometh Wile_E_Coyote! And he gives a low scream:

"I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!"

:rolleyes:

R

Restart

"I'm going to fuck you until your mom feels it in her womb, and launch you into deep space!"

So wude :mad:

O

old.tRoG

"I'm going to use you like a hand puppet!!"

Errrr...

C

Cyfr

"Attack the breach once more, or fill the gap up with the English Soldiers. Being quiet and modest is good in peacetime, but in times of war be like a tiger and hide your peaceful side with aggresion.
In war time look frightening, like a caonnon or wild sea at the base of a clif, make yourself as ferocious as possible.
Attack worthly Englishmen, prove you are as warlike as your fathers, who, like Alexander, have fought all day long in these parts in earlier year.
Show you are warlike behaviour that your mothers were faithful to your warlike fathers and set the excample to lesser men.
and you, ordinary soldiers, show what fine stuff you are made of.
Show us you are worthy to be English, which I don't doubt since I can see the cleam of patriotism in your eyes.
I see you standing eager to get started like greyhounds about to race.
Follow your spirits and charge with this warcry.
Gods on our side."

M

Munkey-

"I'm going to beat you so hard, you'll age fifty years!!!"

well that sucked, edit, as does my forum name:

"I'm going to pummel you with such reckless abandon, you will wake up from the Matrix!"

A

Addlcove

Addlcove: "For the love of carnage and discord, I come like a storm and lay waste like a hurricane!!!"

real name: I'm going to hack into your brain, and type FORMAT C: !"

O

old.tRoG

Oh yes, my the one for my real name is;

"I'm seriously going to spank you until you turn magenta, and throw you out the airplane door!"

C

Cyfr

Cyfr: "For the love of beatings, I pillage like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

RL name: "I'm going to transmogrify everything you hold dear!"

T

the_smurflord

Visit: "Ares, God of War, be praised! I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!!"

RL name: "I'm going to clobber you until you spontaneously degenerate!!"

S

Sharma

Sharma;
Hark! Who is that, stalking through the mountains! It is Sharma, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a mighty bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you all the way to Horni Sucha!"

Jason:
Lo! Who is that, skulking through the fields! It is Jason, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He screams apocalyptically:

"I'm going to pierce a hole in you the size of God!!"

Wewt?

K

kinag

Striding over the plains, wielding a burning branch, cometh Stian! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm going to torment you like a first grade teacher!!"

That was my real name :p

and again, Kinag is:

Prowling on the terrain, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Kinag! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm seriously going to flog you into the stuff of nightmares!!!"

O

old.Dillinja

Forum name : "This one's for you, mom! I carve into flesh like a mad dog who can only get madder!"

FFXI name : "I'm going to brutalize you so heinously, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!"

N

Nightchill

Nightchill: "I'm going to pierce a hole in you the size of God!!"
Asunder: "As sure as predators devour prey, I bring darkness and mayhem like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!!"
RL name: "As sure as predators devour prey, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!"

O

old.Tohtori

Who is that, running through the candy store! It is Teh Seel, hands clutching a mighty sword! He screams homicidally:

"I'm going to make you cry like the bitchiest bitch!"

Rampaging out of the mountains, carrying a thorned whip, cometh Old.tohtori! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!"

Such a melodramatic guy that toto.

S

Sichama

Rampaging amidst the terrain, carrying a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Sichama! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I tear into the enemy like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!"

I like it to tbh, all untill the bad-ass part :)

Sprinting through the plains, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Sirina! And she gives a cruel howl:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I desecrate like a river of pure piranha!!"

Hmm same start for both this is scary :eek:

O

old.Tyraette

Skulking along the tarmac, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a bladed baseball bat, cometh Shaeffer Cernunnos! And he gives an ominous scream:

"I'm going to fuck you until you're a Dungeons & Dragons statistic!!"

:p

O

old.Tohtori

Am i the only one who is rampaging through a CANDYSTORE!! :eek7:

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Am i the only one who is rampaging through a CANDYSTORE!! :eek7:

yes.

next question! :D

Proof that Tohto and sugar should be kept wweeeeeelllll away

M

mirieth

Striding across the plains, clutching a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Mirieth! And he gives a cruel cry:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I lay waste to the landscape faster than the super-flu!!!"

Rah.

O

old.GeForce

"As sure as predators devour prey, I come like a storm and lay waste like a hurricane!"

:eek7:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by mirieth
Striding across the plains, clutching a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Mirieth! And he gives a cruel cry:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I lay waste to the landscape faster than the super-flu!!!"

'Sup Miri, we must be blood brothers:

Hark! Who is that, stalking across the cliffs! It is LandShark, hands clutching a mighty sword! He bellows gutterally:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I slice through beating hearts until my glands are satisfied!"

S

snox

"I'm going to spank you until the Earth stands still, and throw you out the window!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom