Battle Royale vs 28 Days Later

Y

Yussef

Which reality do you find the most horrifying if both films actually occured?

Personally I feel Battle Royale is harsher, governments rationally making decisions resulting in school classes butchering one another in "gladiatorial" battles. Also killing anyone who gets in the way. Dictatorship anyone?

Compared to 28 Days Later, where England has majorly turned into a zombie infested land. Also consider how some scientists work, creating weapons of mass destruction, then again it may have been an accident :p

Discuss!

M

MYstIC G

Your first adventure to the general forum is a failure. Please try again later.

Error 666: You did not post in the appropriate forum. Please follow this link.

E

ECA

I think this is suitable for general as he's not discussing the films themselves.

I think Battle Royale would be the worst because in the sequel shuya goes international terrorist and gets crazy on the japanese government arse.

I'd quite like 28 days later to happen, but in the US :p

T

Testin da Cable

um, iirc 28days picks up where Resident Evil ends...is that correct?

A

Ash!

Never Seen Battle Royle. I used to watch a load of horror films but hated Zombies films the most. So for me 28 days later wins because I havent seen the other and I hate zombies

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by MYstIC G
Your first adventure to the general forum is a failure. Please try again later.

God, I dont know why but that made me laugh out loud.

T

Testin da Cable

ah, ok. I dreamed about 28dl happening to me a couple of days ago. It wasn't fun, but an all-powerful invasive government organizing games to kill off brats is only ok because I am passed the qualifying age :p
the pure joy of bashing zombies into red and green goo causes me to want to go through door number one.

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
God, I dont know why but that made me laugh out loud.

You know the saying !!

Small things amuse small minds :)

Y

Yussef

Second venture FYI, now I feel like an outcast on forums and IRL :(

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by L_Plates
Lucky git :p

it's because I have a big -err- mind :)

also, Yussef...enter into your own discussion pls. Which possible future do you prefer?

M

~Mobius~

Every conversation turns into boobies here! My virgin ears!

*Splurge*

Y

Yussef

Would say 28 Days Later, at least you would have a common goal; to eliminate the problem. Actually allowing Battle Royale to occur without preventing it (beforehand) doesn't give mankind much hope.

Then again, Battle Royale is to a lesser extent worldwide ;o

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
it's because I have a big -err- mind :)

also, Yussef...enter into your own discussion pls. Which possible future do you prefer?

Im glad you said mind as that smily face covering yeh croth is a wee bit small :p

D

dysfunction

Haha!!

See it was supposed to be in Films & DVD!!

L

leggy

This really shouldn't be in the DVD forum as it has fuck all to do with films other than comparing different disaster scenarios (which just so happened to be covered in 2 different movies).

It is cleary a generalised discussion.

Bloody halfwits.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by leggy
This really shouldn't be in the DVD forum as it has fuck all to do with films other than comparing different disaster scenarios (which just so happened to be covered in 2 different movies).

It is cleary a generalised discussion.

Bloody halfwits.

Discussing Scenarious which have occured in FILMS!!

L

leggy

I know I know, I was bored... see my reply to your other post :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom