Battle of Hadrians Wall

T

thebinarysurfer

Neither - just you had paper doors. Level 2 i i think offhand on both and we had a fairly heavy tank complement in all 3 of our groups. After beno we lost maybe 1/3 of our force to LD's and logoffs so we camped it for a bit, then went and kicked down renaris's doors (nice level 7 doors btw).

After an hour camping renaris we figured you didnt really love your relic all that much so went and ganked a few (3-4fg ish total spread over about 15 mins) of you on the road before getting totally bored and suiciding back on sauvage.

Incidentally who were the two green con Infils who kept trying to PA me - i ran squealing like a girl from them until i conned them...then laughed. Was quite funny - evade, miss, miss, evade etc. Was stood there going erm....shouldnt i be dead by now?

T

Tyka

ody were u at renaris just now? ROFL 4-5 fg albs owned by 1 fg VGN, will you guys never learn ? always assemble in courtyard then attack TOGETHER. thanks for the rps ;)

F

feldeshadowbane

no Tyka some of us never learn thats why we loose all the time. (And because you have so damn nasty aoe)

oh, and it was 3 fg

O

old.Odysseus

ody were u at renaris just now? ROFL 4-5 fg albs owned by 1 fg VGN, will you guys never learn ? always assemble in courtyard then attack TOGETHER. thanks for the rps

Was there, but ld'ed before doors went down.

One thing that I couldnt help to notice is that you nuke me for 500, I nuke you for 200-370 :/
GIFVZ BACK0RZ P0WRECIL!!!!

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

Was there, but ld'ed before doors went down.

One thing that I couldnt help to notice is that you nuke me for 500, I nuke you for 200-370 :/
GIFVZ BACK0RZ P0WRECIL!!!!

500 only? you must have good resists then ;)

dmg cap is 704 and usually have excellent druid buffs ;)

Y

-yoda-

/who hadrians @8pm = 64 returns . althouth there did seem to be LOTS of -45 peeps .

O

old.Odysseus

Yes I have heard that from several ppl now, let me state AGAIN:

I personally lead _4 FG_ nothing more. 1 from each of KOTL, MM, SS and DK. Some had 8 ppl, some had 6 etc.

I may be charismatic ( ;) ), but surely you cannot expect me to be responsible for every alb that chooses to roam HW.

D

-Dreama-

Good job Equilibrium too. They killed the LLaw Arain party

Like 5 times! :clap:

We had a rl guild meeting, rented a net cafe for the weekend and had like 15-18 ppl there in the same room, you should have heard the yelling and cheering when they went down!

I won't mention the crying the 5,000 times we went down to them tho!

Users who are viewing this thread