Battle of Hadrians Wall

O

old.Odysseus

This saturday, 2030 CET, a determined force of albs will gather at sauvage. Our numbers will be around 20-25.
We will travel to Hadrians Wall after clearing Forest Sauvage from any enemy invaders we encounter there.

This is a formal challenge to the midgard and hibernia rabble to pay homage to us in Hadrians Wall. Show your force or be forever the lauging stock of this world. Old women will tell the tale of your cowardice for eternity, should you decide not to show.

You know where we are and you know how many we are. Show yourselves upon this battlefield and die with honor, because die you shall!

For far to long you have invaded our lands, torn down the proud walls of our keeps, burnt our crops and ravaged our women. No more! It ends tonight with your ultimate defeat. Your evil ways will perish before the sword of the just and righteous!

C

cjkaceBM

LOL

Hope you didn't log out too early.

Hibernia owned Albion for much of tonight.

O

old.Tzeentch

i'm gonna bet this will end in a zerg.

A

Archeon

I'd tell those middys that don't use the BW forums about your little challenge. but lets face it one of me is more than enough to take out 25-30 albi's :p

Btw, i loved your emain zerg today around 2ish. what was it about 60-75% of you dudes were casters, i was so busy laughing my head off i didn't realise i was being nuked to ashes :D

O

old.Wildfire

:sleeping: open invitation to zerg, have fun...

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
This saturday, 2030 CET, a determined force of albs will gather at sauvage. Our numbers will be around 20-25.
We will travel to Hadrians Wall after clearing Forest Sauvage from any enemy invaders we encounter there.

So come on Ody, spill the beans m8...which relic are you going for at 20:30? Upplands or Collory? ;)

A

AbPoon

If its anything like it has been 2night i'll be along to help farm you

S

Sabu

Re: Re: Battle of Hadrians Wall

Originally posted by Killgorde

So come on Ody, spill the beans m8...which relic are you going for at 20:30? Upplands or Collory? ;)

I think you are wrong this time Kill. Ill be there Ody. ( i hate Emain)

Y

-yoda-

For far to long you have invaded our lands, torn down the proud walls of our keeps, burnt our crops and RAVAGED OUR WOMEN. !

heheh judging by the looks of firbys/trolls/luri's and kobbys i think hib n mid have been ravaging each other with all those crossbred chars running around :)

ps @ kg read alb forums its no secret albs = dragon raid tomorrow

O

old.Odysseus

open invitation to zerg, have fun...
Stay in emain Wildfire, then you will be safe from all the zerging.

Killgorde:
You especially need to feel the bitter taste of defeat. Array your forces in Hadrians Wall and we will come and summarily dispatch you back to the tarpit from which you have evolved!

Cutting Edge pride themselves for their courage. HAH! You are nothing but feeble kobold and firbolg crossbreeds! You will fall before our forces as crops for the wind.

And a word of warning:
When we grow tired of sending so many ugly crossbreeds home in bodybags we might just go and take back a relic before bedtime.

O

old.Mousah

Albs come with 20-25, mids with 10(will still rape albs), and then hibs will come with all the ppl the will find(ofcourse they bring every tree, bush and doggie they find on the way) and zerg whats left of mids/albs :p

Skullbasher TinCanCrusher
speedie gonzales at 50
<Clan Chaos>
Prydwen 4 ever!

Mousah mOO
inactive mOOer
aka titcan at 50
<Dragon Knights>

F

feldeshadowbane

Originally posted by old.Mousah
Albs come with 20-25, mids with 10(will still rape albs), and then hibs will come with all the ppl the will find(ofcourse they bring every tree, bush and doggie they find on the way) and zerg whats left of mids/albs :p
<Dragon Knights>

More like mids come with 50-60 and albs die. Albs come back with 100, defeats mids and hib comes with 150...

Circle of zerg

O

old.Wildfire

"Stay in emain Wildfire, then you will be safe from all the zerging"

I'm assuming this is sarcasm at its' finest, and I'm afraid it's sadly lost on someone who in general goes to emain only because he has to in order to get to breifine / crauchan gorge... A slightly hypocritical comment, methinks.

As I said before...:sleeping:...hopefully some mid/hib in their zerg will post some nice screenies of the 10sec battle.

O

old.Odysseus

Funny u should say that just now:
/who wildfire
1) Wildfire <First Cohort> the level 50 Wizard in Emain Macha

And thats where I have been having the pleasure of zerging alongside you all day.

hypocrit?:sleeping:

K

knockout

for a guy that yells and yells a lot in RvR trying to make ppl do this and that, wildfire, you sure have nice words to fellow realm members, when they try to make something different like oddy is trying to do here. Maybe its getting on your head and you actually think you are someone now.

How about you do something insted of criticizing his effort? Cant the poor guy try his idea without you flaming him??

And learn that casters shouldnt body pull the keep guards. That was very amateur of you yesterday in Eras.

O

old.Wildfire

lmao @ pac man

Did i die? no.
Did all the guards die? yes.
Did we take the keep? yes.
Did anyone in my group die? no.
Was I at any point in any risk of dying? no.

Amateur.... heh, touché.

Also whats the point of going to breifine / gorge in the middle of the day when there's only the slightest trickle of hibs coming out? If albs are being stupid and getting owned at AMG, of course I'm going to try and organise them. Are you saying that's a bad thing?

When was the last time I saw either of you in the gorge? Think I might have to get back to you on that one.

O

old.Odysseus

FYI I personally got ganked 3 times in gorge today.

K

knockout

What the hell are ya saying? answer my question. Why do ya go on criticizing him for his idea?

And what is your business if you see me in the gorge or not?

Stealth and Anon are a very nice combo, which i like to use whenever im there. Dont turn the question around cause i didnt say anything about emain in my previous comment.

O

old.Odysseus

1 FG from each of Keepers of the Light, Shadowlords Society, The Merry Men and Dragon Knights.
A few from other guilds participated also and we had a lot of support from a freely roaming FG of The Royal Guard.

Thx to all for showing. Was good clean hib and mid ganking fun. Had some good battles, learned a lot of lessons.

Special thanks to the scouts Aaschen, ninjawrath, belthazor and more.
Special thanks to Nibor, Kerosene, Fedaykin, Mcrobin and Justinian for leading the independent groups and helping with organization.

Thanks to all for the immense patience with the ld's.

Cutting Edge, you will henceforth be known as official cowards, not once did we get to slap you.
Hibs gave a lot of resistance (Tyka will you plz refrain from nuking me it hurts like hell).

S

Sabu

Good job Equilibrium too. They killed the LLaw Arain party :clap:

O

old.krane

Cutting Edge, you will henceforth be known as official cowards, not once did we get to slap you.

Took some time u realized this ody...all they usually have is a big mouth in this forum or a lame zerg in the game...
Otherwise they are tad easy..even with their uber cc..

Even worse than NP...at least NP ppl can play this game..

T

talivarevil

Well considering the albs 25 was actualling near on 60 at some points i dont think u have room to call any1,And Remeber both times u lost it was to a max of 24hibs :)

T

Tyka

(Tyka will you plz refrain from nuking me it hurts like hell).

Was a great night, shame that we only had 2fgs while you had..5fgs or more, but we got you when you were split up, then you gathered your forces at hmg and nothing could be done :(
Sorry ody but i just love to 2 hit avalonians and scouts, dont even need to stun ;)

Anyways was a great night in alb, loads of nice fights.

O

old.Odysseus

I will get u Tyka, feel free to worry ;)

To clear up our numbers:

The Royal Guard had a presence of 1 FG+ which did not follow us around, but helped in 1-2 battles.

Another FG of mixed ppl also roamed HW, helped in 1-2 battles.

The forces under my direct command consisted of 4FG(-), some 25-30 ppl.

The time we got severely spanked by hib was because I split up the force unintentionally. I should be severely bitchslapped for making such a noob error.

So in conclusion I am afraid I cannot agree that I lead a zerg around and overwhelmed the hibs with sheer numbers. Several times did we fight 3-4 FG hibs - admittedly we also fought 1-2FG a lot of times too.

T

Tyka

Why ody? splitting it up was the best thing you could do mate, it made us come back when we knew (or thought) you were splitting up so you could make the fight more even. you ganked us with at least 4fgs the second time just next to the porter stone, remember? Seriously it was a great battle got loads of rps but if i knew you would be in a twice amount of numbers as us i wouldn't come back :(

Anyways i really hope we can bring more battle to HW, gonna go back defend renaris now, see you there, or are you too scared? muhahah ;)

O

old.Odysseus

So what you are saying is that I made a clever tactics and lured you into a trap only to snap right back and squash you like the maggots you are and that I didnt make any mistakes at all?
OK, I'll buy that :)

or are you too scared? muhahah
Nah I'm just devising a clever tactics to lure you worms out of your holes ;)

B

bob007

FFS we had no luck all day :(. retook an claimed beno at around 2gmt. Had at least 1fg of alliance there all day. Got about 20 peeps in total till around 7 or 8 ish. Camped mmg, Tried to help Oddys lot as much as we could. Got realy bored at 9 ish, grab a ram or 3 :) from beno an went to odins for fens.

No sooner did we port an beno fell to hibs, (basts waiting on us to port :p). Took an claimed fens, very cleanly :). CE showed refused to give us x3 rps, Got tired went to BK to die.

BTW fens fell quick, did you go through gates or just stealth bomb the lord ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread