Battle Grounds 3

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
I have noticed myself that on my 35 scout that there is not much action in BG( songyeon COME ON GIVE SOME ACTION SO I CAN CAP ON YA :flame: ) maybe some people with lvl 30-35 chars from mid / hib wanna get a FG togather and camp ATK for me so i can shoot you all .. if u do ill drink to it that i saw the best action in Bg 3 since TOA :drink:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
were u the scout i took out on mb the other night with my sb Drazar?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
were u the scout i took out on mb the other night with my sb Drazar?
dunno my Scout is called songyeon .. im fully buffed and i use a glowing shield and a blue TOA spear

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:
im fully buffed and i use a glowing shield and a blue TOA spear

wow can I touch you please? :eek:

I've been in caledonia yesterday and 2 days ago...Solo, lvl 35 enchanter. First time I was there it was 2 AM in the night, a sb jumped me on mb I had him down to 10% hp with pbaoe but then a 2nd sb jumped me so I got killed...Yesterday, I was there again around 7-8 PM. There was a reaver, killed him near mpk...Then a lvl 32 eldritch joined me, the reaver came back with a paladin mate. We killed those two every time we met. Guess after the 4th death they got bored and never came back. There was also an ugly valkyn bonedancer roaming around..We met him 3x. Well, heat debuf -> stun -> dd -> dd -> dd etc, he went down fast. After the third time he didnt return either. We roamed around some more till about 12.30 AM but there was not a single mid or alb around. So I just went back xping and leveled my enchanter to 37. It's really not worth it, there are just too few people to make it worth to stay on lvl 35 for some rps.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
indeed caledonia is dead. it makes me remember some months ago when every day 2-3 fgs of each realm were coming to bg3.

Anyway i farm from time to time with my infi on bg3. whoever want to meet me come to ck between ab and mb. usually i stay there :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
indeed caledonia is dead. it makes me remember some months ago when every day 2-3 fgs of each realm were coming to bg3.

Anyway i farm from time to time with my infi on bg3. whoever want to meet me come to ck between ab and mb. usually i stay there :)

So you can run off to the ck when you're about to get killed? :kissit: :flame:

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
wow can I touch you please? :eek:

I was just describeing what i looked like to the SB that thought he killed Me ... + u would prob be dead befor u can get close to me to touch it :flame: :touch:

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
well there is about 3 albs in caledonia and 1 of them cannot stealth

| Nale 50 sorc (BODY)
Frera 50 necro (DS)
ASAP 50 infil (CS <Never play him>)
Mistressminstrel 50 mincer
Layleigh 50 paladin
Beledus 50 wizzy (FIRE)
Jeffery 50 infil ( RR 5 L 7 CS infil <BETTER then ASAP>)
Fixit 50 cleric (Buffbot)
Wow 48 cleric (rejuv)
Sundra 50 thurg (earth)
Albion /exc

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
So you can run off to the ck when you're about to get killed?

That's the whole point :p

To be honest it is too boring to look the whole map so i just check ck,mb or ab.if i found none which is the most possible i log out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom