what would a good spec be ?

43 nurt
43 musik
25 weapen ?

and what rr would people go =?

Vodkai

Fledgling Freddie
Don't do it, seriously.

If you want to kill things slowly roll a warden.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Someone has this idea every few months and everytime they vanish without a trace :(.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
34 blades/blunt
33 nurt
atleast 44 music

Winged Helm, Trait0rs/Scepter or some other blunt unit and Battler, Cyclops (i guess), SoM, Zo bracer (fumble), last but certainly not least EP. Saw tics could use it, quite teh OP factor. Mebbe something like jacina's aswell for the heal, but not sure if this works and can't use to many arti timers anyway.

Prolly more tweaks here aswell. Thinkin GSV > GoV or mebbe even some other hauberk. GoV dot proc vs mezz or, Traitors mists vs mezz, don't mix, ask any Skald.

IP2, MoPain 4, aug str3/4 atleast, mebbe moc, mebbe some AoM, god knows.

It's doable, but.. Most groups will hate you (not only spec, but ra's too), have to redo template compleetly (twice prolly). 2 full respec stones and a handfull of ra ones.

Pro's, fun AND for small group (get AM3 again) rvr, quite le pwn.

However, what Vodkai said.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
battlebards died when toa came, they were great before that

nowadays they are so useless the only way you can win is by killing gimps in crap gear or kiting forever and a day

:mad:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I guess for any bard to have a chance they would have to be using traitors dagger and only hope if winning generally is shit loads of mists to proc :)

They would just make the omnis proc and keep your enemy healed too.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
What VF said, it takes too long to kill an enemy. Now add CL10 to that with increased hits and it's virtually impossible to kill any target quick enough. If you kite, your target will have IP up again by the time you made it loose 50% health :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It will take you from Beno to Bold to actually kill an armsman (tested)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Afaik no ...

In hunter pet lurve patch i think it was fixed so pets would not trigger procs on armor ... I could be wrong tho ;)

Had a fight versus a Warden on Infi a few days ago, lasted long due to TD mists making my omnis proc like hell.

Deleted the recording, so can't show it, but TD mists heal up.

budwizer

Fledgling Freddie
go away gimp ur not welcome here :p

lol if ur playin hib again drop me a pm bud

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
But surely all a bard needs do to kill a caster is target him with wep up and spam insta amnesia everytime the caster goes to cast and the bards invincible.

Melee wise tho ure free rp

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah what about all the moc3 sorcs? When was the last time you saw a caster solo either rly or even a low rr caster on his own oO

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
I got 1 just for a bit of fun but it really isnt a viable rvr option :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Don't bother is my advice. I've killed a few bards that tried to melle and trust me, there is no point . You will never ever win. :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Don't bother is my advice. I've killed a few bards that tried to melle and trust me, there is no point . You will never ever win. :p

Lmfao.. Like anyone can fuckin beat u in melee anyway :p , how is a bard ever expected to beat a warrior :) . Battlebard could possibly be viable i spose with the right equip vs "some" classes. Just not many. Ure better off Duoing with a Champ/BM tho

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I had a battlebard for a minimal amount of time and found casters fairly easy but anything else and you will struggle.

Battlebard is all about timing, perfection and no adds. Any adds and you're fucked. It's also about equipment and useable utility. Zo', Battler, Malice Axe etc. are deffos and any more helpful /use2's are welcomned.

Damage-wise on cloth casters -> you can get over 100 per styled swing - I believe I managed to reach 250-300 using side style on a low rr caster - with malice axe and near-full templated.

However, in the day and age where most players are high rr & where the majority of the fights occur close to bottleneck locations - battlebard isn't particulary that viable anymore.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
battle bards will never kill a melee class unless they're afk, and tbh you really don't need to be a battlebard to solo casters xD

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Lmfao.. Like anyone can fuckin beat u in melee anyway :p , how is a bard ever expected to beat a warrior :) . Battlebard could possibly be viable i spose with the right equip vs "some" classes. Just not many. Ure better off Duoing with a Champ/BM tho

I have a fan :)

And btw if gahn reads this, roll a warrior then those pesky albs wont bother us anymore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom