Base Cap XP Nerf?

C

CliffyG

Has it been nerfed? Last week i got around 4.5k for a very heavily defended base that took ages to even get a hack. Was in two like that tonight, maybe a few less people involved but only got 2.5k. Has anyone else noticed this?

P

[PS]Venom

Yeah, they rebalanced the XP so that to get a high amount you need to be in a smaller squad or you need to have fought off the entire opposition army :)

C

CliffyG

:( why do they keep messing around with it?

F

Faeldawn

Ok guys.

5k is the cap for capping a base now, thats the ceiling.

It will prolly change soon tho.

Cap xp is based on:

The 25 minutes spent defending the base, this is the 10 minutes beforte the hack is initiated + the 15 minutes it takes to cap.

During this time all enemies defeated inside the SOI contribute to the capping xp on a % bonus basis.

Does this work properly? No :)

EG,
Battle of Bitol 02/06/03, 5k cap due to lots of enemies killed in the SOI.

Logged in at Naum while it was being capped, was there for 7 minutes (ish) killed 2 cloakers and got 4.2k.

30 minute skirmish capping Mulac, killed LOADS of TR, 2.2k xp.

Summit still not workin properly methinks :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I don't understand the XP system at all. I shoot someone with a sniper rifle and then he gets polished off by someone else and I get no XP. If I see someone running away after being riddled full of holes and I cap him I get around 33-50 XP. If I kill someone without anyone elses help then I get around 90-110 XP.

Seems kinda crappy tbh.

F

flownalk

got 4.5k last night, not logged in today tho

O

old.Dillinja

On the gamespot.com PS review they marked it down for it's distorted xp system, can't say I disagree, it is pretty strange sometimes. But as I don't play for the xp it doesn't bother me, were all going to be BR20 one day anyway.

S

Saturnine

Today I got 5K for a base, then 4.8K... they were mah-hoosive, 4frames-per-second efforts though ;)

P

[PS]Venom

It's pot luck sometimes.

I'd like more 5k caps so I can get my CR up, but that's just me :p

B

bone_idle

Ive had between 300 - 5000 per base cap. Depends on the amount of defense the base has i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom