barrysworld

S

Superleeds51

i want to recruit someone but not sure how to go about it they have said they will join but how can they accept my invertation on barrysword they have found there name in my clan but activate it

X

Xtro

Wrong forum. Try the BW services bit at the bottom. Oh and do some revision for GSCE English too...:)

T

Testin da Cable

it's like a 'fire and forget' type weapon :/

M

mank!

mank.jpg

HI KIDS I AM THE PUNCTUATION MINISTER I DEMAND YOU PUNCTUATE SENTENCES PROPERLY OK THANKS

S

Scooba Da Bass

mank.jpg

HEY KIDS THE PUNCTUATION MINISTER ISN'T SO UPTIGHT NOW!!!!!111111111

P

plightstar

The Internet is not about punctuation, grammer or spelling.

Mainly becasue, it is full of people under the age of 14, who spend hrs in chat rooms talking about Britney Spears and Westlife ot TAT as I like to call it.

O

old.Fweddy

There shouldn't be a comma after 'because'.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by plightstar
The Internet is not about punctuation, grammer or spelling.

Mainly becasue, it is full of people under the age of 14, who spend hrs in chat rooms talking about Britney Spears and Westlife ot TAT as I like to call it.

No need for a capital I for internet, and the correct spelling is BECAUSE not becasue.

Carry on sir!

X

xane

Originally posted by Xtro
No need for a capital I for internet,

The capital "I" is correct, as in "The Internet", referring to the global perception of a place or name, like you would a country or city, it holds exactly the same connotation.

An "internet", as a general uncapitalized noun, can refer to any sort of interconnected system of public networks, not necessarily the one we use to access this forum.

S

Scouse

I disagree wholeheartedly.

But then I'm an argumentative twat.

:D

X

Xtro

If we are being picky then xane...where I come from it should be a capital T for T'internet.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom