barrysworld wikipedia entry

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah Brooky pointed this out some time back. I think we need Tom to go on another Wikipedia mission and fill it out.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd suggest BBC News and The Register if that helps. DaGaffer may also know if Game have an entire press release section online somewhere?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm just about to start on the Gunpowder Plot, so I'll not have time. I've given it a quick boot up the backside, but really if anyone here wants to see the article improved, provide a list of links from reliable sources, in this thread, and I'll see what I can do.

That means no blogs, no forum postings, no 'random stuff on google'. Just links to industry magazines, pages from newspapers, anything from a published source with a history of fact-checking really. If you have a book at home, scan the relevant pages that discuss BW and post them here.

I just have too many other things to do to spend time researching this. Oh and I can probably upload the BW smiley logo under a fair use rationale, so that would be handy too.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
imo it's just wiki vandalism?

rynnor

Rockhound
Barrysworld receives Venture Capital Cash - VCs pump £2m into BarrysWorld online game empire ? The Register

Barrysworld goes into liquidation - Barrysworld goes titsup.com ? The Register And BBC News | SCI/TECH | Game over for BarrysWorld

Electronics Boutique buys Barrysworld - BBC News | BUSINESS | Games retailer saves BarrysWorld

Making Gamers Pay - BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Making online gaming pay

Game pulls the plug - Pioneer UK online gaming service fragged ? The Register

Birth of Freddyshouse2 - Barrysworld is back? sort of ? The Register

Thats the Timeline I built from BBC/TheRegister - anyone got any pre-2000 sightings of Barrysworld on any decent site?

taB

Part of the furniture
n708850015_3173.jpg

Doesn't look like a fucking time travelling sprout to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom