Barrysworld Server question..

U

unknown_warrior

Hiya..

Got a pretty simple question for anyone who uses the subscription servers. I am thinking of subscribing to barrysworld but I was just wondering what the connection and ping times were like?

I normally play on the EAUK(1) server and generally have between 20 - 30 ms...can I expect that kind of performance too??

S

Summo

Um... depends. What sort of connection do you have, where in the world are you, and are you talking about just BF1942 or other servers?

If you live in my house and use my ADSL, then you'll find pings of around 21 on the BF1942 servers. Generally BW response times are among the top 3 in the UK.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Aye, I'm on ADSL in the UK and ping about 18, the pings are amazing, guys on cable get about 11-15

U

unknown_warrior

Yeah..just BF1942...other FPS dont interest me.

I am in Portsmouth, ADSL.

So..looks like I am looking at a ping of around 20-30 still...good...luvverly jubbly

U

[UKLans]Khan

I'm on Pipex in the midlands [northamptonshire] and I get pings of arounf 30. I would recommend the BW Subs.

Ta

Khan

X

xane

When BW was running just two servers, like last night, the ping was the best I get, around 20 on ADSL. But the other night they were running around six (?) servers and although my ping was fine the lag was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom