BarrysWorld PlanetSide Team

N

natrat

Quite a few of us now are regular players in a BW related outfit and forming squads together. If you are a regular player and not in the outfit, post here and with your PS name we'll sort you out.

Lets hope they don't charge too much for the game when it goes gold, and an EU server gets put up pretty smartish.

D

Deadmanwalking

im hoping for more then a few Eu servers ... or the few they stuff up will suffer from mass german players :)

On topic: Yeah we even provide transport and weapons free of charge

Edit: ohh and mad Australian nutters manning guns ... beat that if u can

W

Will

Bah, NC...I know its what the poll said and all, but even then, purple owns you all.;)

A

adslrizla

Hmmm - Deadmanwalking Transportation Inc. Not a name to inspire confidence ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Oi just because u were shitting urself over a little tree, not everyone is such a big wuss as u :)

K

keludm

I got a gal pilot/hacker/engy on vs markov called kels if anyone wants to team up

S

SilverHood

played with a few BW'ers last night

was ace :)

look me up - NC - Silverhood (emerald)

S

Summo

Pfft. I may have to ditch my BR9 TR character and start again, then. :(

So who's in this outfit?

D

Deadmanwalking

Most ppl ill try and list who i can remember

me
yoni
natrat
Horus
fanboy
whisk
JBP
Randomice
Meatballs

hmm and quite afew others i cant remember right now, sorry :(

W

Wij

I just started a char (Wij) on NC emerald last night. I had no idea what to do. Maybe tonight. How do I find anyone ? Can I do a /who like in DAoC ? :)

E

Elhana

I've been playing this for the last couple of days and I just have to say.....

PURPLE OWNZ YOU ALL!

Edit: Bah at silly forum font code!

W

Wij

lo Meaty and Deathy ! Nice battle but those big battles make DAoC look like the smoothest game ever :)

Fed up of that crappy suppressor rifle. When can I replace it ? :)

S

Summo

I've just started an Infiltrator (thought I'd try it out) on NC Emerald. Blue and Yellow sucks. :(

See you there!

edit: I dunno if it was just freak timing, but Emerald seems a lot, lot laggier than the West Coast Markov server. *shrug*

Y

Yoni

Purple dosnt 0wn at all and as for TR well the less said about "them" the better :p

RAH RAH "NC" heheheheh

T

Tasans

Sig :p
Mouse sucks when flying tho, i cant wait to get back to my uber joystick :(

N

natrat

it's a shame it dont look like we'll get a chance to beta test an EU server - i'm still not sure if i'm gonna buy the game and probably defiantely won't without seeing how laggy/unlaggy an EU server is.

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Oi just because u were shitting urself over a little tree, not everyone is such a big wuss as u :)

Deadmanwalking, one man logging machine. Also likes to drive off of bridges and jack-knife off the top of mountains.

Watch out for that tree!

S

SilverHood

so, who can actually invite people into this outfit then? :D

T

Tasans

Name is tasans ofc, but i wont bother with outfits and squads at this stage, when the game goes live i will join an outfit tho.
Now im having great fun running over helpless guys, hacking lone facilities, and going afterburner happy on some poor AA MAXs ass.

P

[PS]Venom

Have I killed any of you BW'ers yet?

Had a mighty battle with NC just now :D

Users who are viewing this thread