Barrysworld Mission Making

W

Will

Myself, TeeCee, and Manta, have got together to form a mission making...I guess the best phrase would be collective, though that brings horrible memories of Chumbawumba.

The idea is to bring together people with experience in different areas of mission-making, and try to be a little bit more inventive than any of us would be on our own.

We are currently working on a fairly ambitious paradrop type mission...its loosely based on the Band of Brothers parachute drop, though not too closely.

My point in telling you this? Well, its not much of a collective with only three members. So, anyone interesting in helping out, come say hello to me on IRC, and we'll see what we can work out.

K

*Kornholio*

w00t !! Sounds good... I haven't tried any mission making before but I'll make the tea, m'kay ?

Can't wait for the first one :clap:

S

SypH

My extent at scripted missions was having a chopper land, loaded up with civvies and my squad then flying of to another Island, unloading and then moving on foot to a final destination. Either that orr setting up about 10 battles on one island then racing to each one in a sports car;)

If you need someone for bug testing, beta whatsnot or just cannon fodder, gimme a shout.

S

Scooba Da Bass

If you need sounds get Will to kick me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom