Barrysworld BF1942 Servers not showing in ASE

A

Athan

What the topic says, last few days the servers don't come up as anything but ping 9999 in All-Seeing Eye.

Just checked and there's no sign of them in the in-game browser either. I'm assuming ASE is only still listing them as I have them in my favourites.

So, they been taken down? Died and no-one's prodded for them to be kicked into life ? Not seen any announcement either way....

-Ath

L

lojik

Yup same here (and this time i AM logged in). Ill give Dav a kick and see if he can't get some answers.

D

dredd-wales

Dont hold your breath for an answer from BW!

T

throdgrain

Mine arn't either, though all other games show up ok :confused:

D

dredd-wales

I was just looking at the above posts and saw a post relating to All Seeing Eye. I now have got ASE working with BW BF1942 servers:
-You have to be logged onto Barrys World, I use the Barry Log On prog.
-Get a full list of servers , remove all the crap ones and save the selected servers in one of your 'favorites' folders.
-'server' 'new server' and type in the ip and port numbers, then tick 'add to' (your chosen fav's folder).
- repeat for all 4 seervers.

I know many of you will probably know a better, way as I dont know much but I hope it will help some of you!

p.s they are all empty, oh well :(

W

Will

Heh, that worked because they are working fine again.;)

A

Athan

Pffft, I'm damned near always logged into BW, especially if in win98 to play games as I run barrylogon ;).

I did fully update the main BF1942 list in ASE 2 or 3 times to see if the BW servers had moved ip/port or somesuch, no joy.

I guess they'd keeled over and no-one had alerted BW staff to the problem.

-Ath

Users who are viewing this thread