Barrys world CS tournament 2001 ish...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Aye I know you didn't Deebcheese but was wondering how we would go about finding any archives of this stuff. I mentioned Tom because he is a hoarder :) Will isn't here anymore and I can't think of any others. It was CS that brought me to BW, it's that game's fault you have me here today.

Bloody hell who used to play it who was on here? Was Jobbie ever on here? If he was he wouldn't have any archives. Me and throd just did KEA things in the ED league.

Fucking Jobbie. I swear he was a Jedi with that SG552.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I did love that game way before CS, I'm sure I talked some CS chums into playing it and they hated it.

That yellow gun was great, flack gun or something.

Flak Cannon. That, and the insta-gib plasma rifle were the best :-D

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Sorry, but a joke of a game in comparison. If you want to talk about a game like that, it has to be QuakeLive, still going after all these years, and still good. CS and Quake, all others of their ilk pale into insignificance.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I tried @Gwadien on quake live once but I think he pissed his pants so hard his entire house drowned. Something to do with pace...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Used to love CS, was never that good but had some great moments, down to 1 v 5 and winning with a combination of knife and MP5.

Would love a proper modern update, still better than COD/BF etc.

There isn't a half disagree button, so I half disagree. I always preferred BF to anything else (never liked COD multiplayer), and it was one the few FPS' that I was quite good at (all the way from the first BF1942 beta). I always found CS too short and a bit unimaginative. I did like UT as well, preferred that to the various Quakes.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I remember playing BF with you Gaff. I got in to your jeep and you drove us off a cliff :eek:

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I played CS with [MCNP] badly.... That's what got me into playing anything online.

BF1942 was the nuts for me though. Clan [G] Massive matches with big teams and tactical plans involving 12+ people which actually worked! CDR and Flamin_Squirrel and Elana(?) being ace pilots, two of which are now actual pilots!! Clown being a hero, Will sniping. Fantastic fun.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
I played CS with KEA for a while, I was very bad mind.

I have great memories of the last bit of 2000 and the first few months of 2001, Sharon was having a miserable pregnancy and was going to bed at about 7.30 every night. I basically played CS solidly during this time. I remember I headshotted Adz once, with a Steyr Scout, as he was in mid air jumping off a balcony on CS_Mansion. Probably my best moment ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Adz was a fantastic player as well, he was d0llysh33p's mate iirc.

Some great memories, some bad, I think my obsession with CS contributed to my (now wife) girlfriend dumping me :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Adz was a fantastic player as well, he was d0llysh33p's mate iirc.

Some great memories, some bad, I think my obsession with CS contributed to my (now wife) girlfriend dumping me :)
That and your tiny penis.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Best online time for me. QW, CS, DAOC and wow before it became a job.

Met some crazy people over the years

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom