Barrys world CS tournament 2001 ish...

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello All,
I have been after some old screenshots. Specifically the final between ECSF and DoH. which we won!

I have seen them before but as its been over 10 years.. I can't find them! if anyone can point me to any screenshots or even shots of the CPL in london 2001, or i7. Or just any evidence that I used to play CS for a clan in the old days :)

Its a long shot but worth a try!

also if any other old farts remeber me.. I am still alive!

Gups
ECSF
PSi
+more!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
also if any other old farts remeber me.. I am still alive!
Bells ringing but I never played CS back in the day - I was a tribes guy :)

Welcome back. Make your stay an extended one instead of raping for pics and fucking off :eek:

;)

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
I was active a while back then, gave up on forums now back in again would be intertested to meet up with some of the old lot again :)

only play on iOS now as my PC is abused by the kids to do mymaths :( want to prove to them Daddy was a legend way back when ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
@Tom or @Ch3tan could be a good shout but I'm not sure they played in that tournament, @Deebs any ideas chum?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I didn't ever play competitively, I just joined BW cs_assault servers and spammed 'nades into that corner where the long ladder was (you could kill the CTs from the inside) :)

Trem

Aye I know you didn't Deebcheese but was wondering how we would go about finding any archives of this stuff. I mentioned Tom because he is a hoarder :) Will isn't here anymore and I can't think of any others. It was CS that brought me to BW, it's that game's fault you have me here today.

Bloody hell who used to play it who was on here? Was Jobbie ever on here? If he was he wouldn't have any archives. Me and throd just did KEA things in the ED league.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I used to play from I think it was beta 1.2 or 1.3 (defo remember 1.4), it's how I found this place. Early days spent "learning" on the BITCH server and then I joined [UNION] clan. We played in most of the tournaments, I remember a lot of stuff happening on the Jolt servers. I ended up clan leader for some reason and then work took over.
I played CS a couple of years ago to see if I still had it, apparently not.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I played in BWCSL and ED.
TDC must be proper shit if he died that much to KEA players ;)

Just another shitty LEM in csgo though.

Trem

I played in BWCSL and ED.
TDC must be proper shit if he died that much to KEA players ;)

Just another shitty LEM in csgo though.
KEA ended up top clan in ED. Number 1 in top league. Funnily enough right after I stopped turning up for practices/matches.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I still play it. I am currently the masterful rank of Master Guardian Elite, which isn't as good as it sounds :p

throdgrain

FH is my second home
They have a very good match system nowadays that ranks you and you go down if you loose, unlike every other shit game ever invented. It's good, and you can play with your mates in matches if you want. Bit like the old mix channels on IRC, only its all automated, takes 10 seconds to get on a server, and there's too many Russians ...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Used to love CS, was never that good but had some great moments, down to 1 v 5 and winning with a combination of knife and MP5.

Would love a proper modern update, still better than COD/BF etc.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes we did!!

The website is still up and running. Can't bring myself to close it down

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Used to love CS, was never that good but had some great moments, down to 1 v 5 and winning with a combination of knife and MP5.

Would love a proper modern update, still better than COD/BF etc.

You can't update it though, or the dynamics of the maps would change. You can just make the player models and guns prettier, and the maps a bit prettier, without changing too much. It's without doubt the closest thing to a sport that fps gaming has.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

I played UT with @Wij, @Wazzerphuk and @milou, @MYstIC G, @Ch3tan and some other Barries/Freddies.

Wazz is a human aimbot, and watching Milou and Wij duke it out was like watching ninjas from two opposing schools get it on :eek7: Mystic G would just stand in front of me and let me shoot him with rockets. Especially if he was on my team :-/

Trem

I did love that game way before CS, I'm sure I talked some CS chums into playing it and they hated it.

That yellow gun was great, flack gun or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom