Barrel Scamming - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
I love you dasbuffbot... and Ill die fighting to clear your name !

(Always read before you buy - hope you group with us again Lord Cleric of prydwen)

:england:

P.S Anyone who has suffered as a result of buying from dasbuffbot, /gets cheque book out... will be refunded el pronto (but remember beeks will compensate, kithana will compensate... i will compensate... You could be making money out of this

atleast synergy has GM's who take responsibility - we will make coxyone run around naked for a week as punishment ! to show he is sorry for his actions !

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
grimlin said:
dont forget to film it and make it into a rvr video!

You are strange, why would anyone wanna see daswankbot naked. ewwww :twak:

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
if compensation is being handed out i reckon i deserve some purely for having to put up with ging on /as :kissit: not to mention my som boots, countless other items and cash :( thieving lil monkey that he is.

gj on the refunds tho, nicely handled :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
my mezzing was fooking awsome tonight! im a GOD!

Marc

FH is my second home
RejuvFluff said:
You might be god, but I'm superman:eek:

lol god would own superman. He would just say "superman die" and bang, superman is dead

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok now im not flaming or anything just curious , when zede made a part 2 his post was closed within 15mins (After this case has clearly been sorted by teh GM's). yet your post hasnt been locked ? Cause your E+E? Cause you have a mod or 2 in the synergy team ?.

Imo let this whole subject die already.

Now like i said i have nothing against you guys , i have always thought synergy were cool guys from yonks ago when i used to play (And you still seem cool since i been back) and i know das from our old SS days :touch:(Oi come and help me do that Quest , i need a cleric ^) .

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i'll take your sparticus and raise it with an 'Attilla the hun' - now he rocked!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
the_big_lebowski3.jpg

pwns all your ancient legends

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
gingy stop spamming me mate, we know that you rox on sorc and you are ze best sorcerer of them all !

oh and dude , since you are GOD, make people start paying more attention to what they buying, instead of getting owned over and over again and then stupidly admitting it on a public forum, can you, please !?

Tilda

I bought 800 pots, all were dud! Can I trade my refunds for Zo-credit and scrolls? :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Foo said:
when zede made a part 2 his post was closed within 15mins (After this case has clearly been sorted by teh GM's). yet your post hasnt been locked ? Cause your E+E? Cause you have a mod or 2 in the synergy team ?.

Or maybe I was in bed?

Locked. Discussion is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom