Barmy Weather in the UK

Zede

Part of the furniture
Ive just been round town, people in t shirts and shorts, everyones got sunglasses on, ice cream vans all over the place, its 55*F.

In my 37 years ive never known anything like it !

ahm, hurrah for global warming, has to be dont it ? :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe well i saw this show about krakatoa (big volcano thingy probably not spelt that way lol) which errupted in like 1880something or other and the large ammount of ach spread through the atmosphere actually changed the climate and they said that the climate was only just recovering from that so maybe this is the kind of weather we're ment to have we've just been acepting the volcano influnced climate for so long we thought that was the norm.

also theres this thing about the peaks and troughs from an ice age that we're supposedly still recovering from, theres so many theories that there really is no way to say whats going on for sure.

i dont know but i bloody like it i couldnt stop smiling when i was out walking today, must have looked like a right old nutter lol.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It better not be shorts whether already, I cant just about stand 6 weeks of typical Hull women in shorts without going blind.

If its 6 months of it, im going to stab my eyes out with a fork to save myself prolonged misery

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yep the weather's screwed

Its almost mid-February and there are trees with blossom on them. I've seen a few bees as well.

Its getting warmer. The seasons are changing. Adopt a polar bear and stick it in your freezer.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you and your bee's lamp, i bet its not bee's i bet its the same one...its following you!!!

your Beeing stalked hehehe

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Been lovely day:) went down town in t shirts and 3/4 lengths, then went to gym still nice, soon as night hits gets really cold though

Laddey

FH is my second home
Doesn't this mean our summer/spring is going to be completly ruined?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
pub garden weather this afternoon, freezing this evening though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Loads of people in Manchester were wearing shorts yesterday and it was only 15c or so, they are all fucking nuts. The upside was loads of young lasses in short cropped tops and mini-skirts, life is good! :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
Loads of people in Manchester were wearing shorts yesterday and it was only 15c or so, they are all fucking nuts. The upside was loads of young lasses in short cropped tops and mini-skirts, life is good! :D

I go to a college that do alot of hair and beuty and all that shit. You should see the little hotties in skirts and long socks and omg horny shit

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I go to a college that do alot of hair and beuty and all that shit. You should see the little hotties in skirts and long socks and omg horny shit

Pics or it didn't happen!

angrymoon

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone notice the stupid increase in 99' ice creams to £2+ (£3 at the beach! :eek2:)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone notice the stupid increase in 99' ice creams to £2+ (£3 at the beach! :eek2:)

Robbery, £1.20 max here in Manc'land. Even city centre prices don't break £1.50 from an icecream van.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

The health and beauty students at my college are a fucking disgrace, all fat, orange, smoking slags.

Himse

FH is my second home
The health and beauty students at my college are a fucking disgrace, all fat, orange, smoking slags.

raped son.
thats newcastle for yee ;d

down here they are tinggggggggggalicious :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Colleges run health and beauty courses, wtf is this 'civilisation' coming to. Douglas Adamns was right, were all descended from Golgafrinchans. Jesus wept.

Syri

FH is my second home
good old UK weather indeed... a week after this was posted, and the frost is still on the ground at mid-day, and one of my neighbour's trees looks so frosty it's almost like a snowy christmas tree.
what can we expect next week? tropical storm perhaps?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Dont ye' be casting them clouts until may is oot!!!1 :mad:

angrymoon

Fledgling Freddie
good old UK weather indeed... a week after this was posted, and the frost is still on the ground at mid-day, and one of my neighbour's trees looks so frosty it's almost like a snowy christmas tree.
what can we expect next week? tropical storm perhaps?

Doesn't seem like it in sunny ol' london :)

G

Fkin snowing in leeds this morning, but the lady on the news said it wasn't snow, just lively frost, i mean WTF

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fkin snowing in leeds this morning, but the lady on the news said it wasn't snow, just lively frost, i mean WTF

you'd best teach her a lesson brooky so she doesnt do it again!! :D

Riquel

Banned
I'm loving it so far, clear blue skies for 5 days running now. I told all my friends that things would get sunnier and hotter around the end of February but no one believed me. Well, I guess we shouldn't bank on it, well all know what English weather is like. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom