Music Barker, Pip, Borland & That bloke from Nine Inch Nails.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Rap is great, but sure about all the screamy metal shit though. Hopefully pip can save this project.

If you think the above is serious your are a tool, as much of one as some of the idiots that have posted here.

I like both genres of music, hence why i'm a bit excited about this, I can really see it working as some sort of progressive band with massive Bizkit-esque riffs, it excites me, and I like Limp Bizkit, commercial or not, their sound is unique.

rynnor

Rockhound
Yoni said:
Seriously though Mozart ??? Little overrated though...

I don't think so - I really love his Reqium piece even though other composers finished it off.

Dies Illa and lacrimosa are amazing.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
rynnor said:
I don't think so - I really love his Reqium piece even though other composers finished it off.

Dies Illa and lacrimosa are amazing.

Requiem is ok but there is so much more to explore than Mozart, Beethoven and Vivaldi ...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He was one of two survivors in a plane "crash" a few years ago (a tyre failed on takeoff iirc so the plane never got off the ground, it crashed across a road into an embankment). The other guy has since died from an overdose.

See, they can't even crash a plane right :p

Gwadien

Get your classical music out of this thread please

Regards

Thread-owner.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Gwadien said:
Get your classical music out of this thread please

Regards

Thread-owner.

Chuckles

rynnor

Rockhound
Yoni said:
Requiem is ok but there is so much more to explore than Mozart, Beethoven and Vivaldi ...

Theres more music than you could listen to in a hundred lifetime's but music that has been popular for hundreds of years is unlikely to be crap.

I don't like vivaldi for some reason.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Mmmm, I'll keep an eye/ear out for this.

Wasn't a fan of Barkers last collab album.
Wasn't a fan of NIN's last album (Was Lohner actually involved with this?, even though TDS was a rather good album..)
Can't comment on Wes, because Golden Cobra was a shit album, but the rest I liked.
Not heard of the other bloke.

Could be great.. Probably won't be.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
On the subject of Pip. Anyone else think That eminem sounds like him on headlights?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Always regarded NIN as very overrated. Occasionally a good track, usually good production but mostly just brickwalled to fuck. Popular with fanbois that worship production techniques.

Only thing Limp Bizkit ever did that I liked was their cover of the Mission Impossible theme which they then accompanied with one of the worst vids ever. Its also a good example of what I think of as 'filler' lyrics. The lyric writer can't actually string something good together so they fill lines with extra words in places where grammatically they don't fit - they're so crap at what they do its the only way they can match meter and rhyme. Dreadful words mashed together just so they fit the line. I like the guitar in that track though.

Blink 182 did some good stuff, don't have an opinion on Pip because his stuff never got me excited but wasn't the dire trash of many of his peers.

Gwadien

Always regarded NIN as very overrated. Occasionally a good track, usually good production but mostly just brickwalled to fuck. Popular with fanbois that worship production techniques.

Only thing Limp Bizkit ever did that I liked was their cover of the Mission Impossible theme which they then accompanied with one of the worst vids ever. Its also a good example of what I think of as 'filler' lyrics. The lyric writer can't actually string something good together so they fill lines with extra words in places where grammatically they don't fit - they're so crap at what they do its the only way they can match meter and rhyme. Dreadful words mashed together just so they fit the line. I like the guitar in that track though.

Blink 182 did some good stuff, don't have an opinion on Pip because his stuff never got me excited but wasn't the dire trash of many of his peers.

I think you should not look at the bands, but the artists that are involved, Limp Bizkit had some incredible music, but rightly so, the lyrics were pretty wank, although they were delivered (imo) pretty well in the context of the band, Pip brings deeper meaning-ful lyrics to the table, whilst Travis Barker has experience playing with DJ Goldstein in TRV$DJAM, which IMO, is not the worst thing around, I'm not entirely sure what the guy from NiN brings to the table, but I'd imagine it'll be some kinda heavy-electronica rock in some way.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
They should add this guy to the mix, he seems pretty competent with a guitar.

BbnHE4oIgAE_ccs.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah have to agree with Raven, not a fan of that track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom