Bargin Basement!

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Had a bit of a good deal that i just had to share, guy at work's little brother fucked up his ps2 by dropping it so i said to him ill give you a tenner for it for spares thinking just that, spares.... I got it home, opened it up and noticed the little magnet that holds the cd/dvd in place was unaligned. Sorted that and now it works. A grand saving of £120. With pad and powerlead and only the rf (hurhur) cable missing. I dont like the guy but seeing as i chipped a few xboxs at work he figured that i could maybe need it. And sure as hell, i do :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
If you had any decency in you, you'd feel guilty and tell him - charge him for fixing it mind.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
IF he had any decency he wouldnt be grassing up on me when i sneak out for a quick fag. Jeeesus.

I have plenty of decency in me. His PS2 has been lying around for 6mnths doing sweet FA and hes since bought a chipped xbox of me for cheap. Actually, Mum, i feel it not necessary to justify my actions to ya.

Im moving out now.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Doomy said:
I have plenty of decency in me. His PS2 has been lying around for 6mnths doing sweet FA and hes since bought a chipped xbox of me for cheap.

That doesn't justify what is virtually theft.

Kevin said:
Actually, Mum, i feel it not necessary to justify my actions to ya.

Im moving out now.

How appropriate, considering your (and his) actions are less than adult.

:twak:

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Can I leave my room yet? Or have we started chatting about my post or we still policing my lack of behaviour?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Christ almighty it isn't anything like theft. Slightly bad form but hey, don't knock free ps2s until you get one yourself :D

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Admittedly if there was no history of him being a total cuntfuck to me id have done the decent thing and given it back to him for free and chipped as its a v5/6 box, i have 20 or so solderless mods lying around. But this is some asshole from work i do not care a lot for. Hed do the exact same thing to me tho thats not even 5% of the reason why id stamp on his head given the oportunity. Hes a lying, dumb sneaky downright thick fuckwit that gets away with everything due to the fact his mother works there too. So

1-0 to me.

That was for Leggys benefit btw, i dont condone what i did but thats not what this bloody thread is about :)

Oh and FYI he also said (when the transaction was complete) that knowing me id probably fix it that night.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
gratz on your cheap ps2 :D ripping people off you dont like feels good :>

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
yeah - GO DOOMY.

Nice when you can rip someone totally off (AFTER they actually did you a good turn!)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Im still actually trying to work out where i ripped him off. HE agreed to sell me it so i could use it for spares OR get it up and running. He sold it to me cheap as there was no guarantee that it would work and lets face its worth nothing really if it doesnt work. I told him that i got it working with the aid of a modchip that i would have charged him £20 for any way. Hes happy, im happy. Hed been selling all his games PRIOR to this 'dodgy' deal as he had given up. Its working but its very temperemental as the ribbon from cd to powerbutton has been mangled and will cost me £8 to get it working 100% reliably. It had screws swishing around inside it. It had been opened and fucked about with by a premenstrual 14 year old psycho kid. Half the screws were missing. Its got scratches all over it.

Could someone please relocate this thread to the Behavior Correction thread please as its really not for the console forum.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
He's not done anything wrong, he bought a broken PS2, and fixed it so it works. If he had bought it off ebay, everyone would be congratulating him. He had no way of knowing it would work.

If the guy was a friend sure give it back for the cost of the parts but as hes not he might as well be a random person off ebay or whathaveyou.

Users who are viewing this thread