Bargain Bin

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I wandered into GAME today (big video game shop here UK, info for the Europeens in the house ;) ) as I had some time to kill, noticed they had a bargain bin out with loads of PC games in it. Managed to snag the Fallout Compilation, Warcraft 3, and UFO - Aftershock all for £1.49 each :D

I never noticed these bargain bins before but they had loads of MMO games and even DAOC Darkness Rising expansion pack for 99p. I was half tempted to grab Auto Assault and RF Online just for the included 1 month sub.

Anyway, I thought I would post and see if anyone other games stores do these bargain bins, I might start grabbing some cheapo games to kill time before we start to get some PC games being released.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
: o
looks like im going into town to give game a visit

thanks for the heads up :D

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
I wandered into GAME today (big video game shop here UK, info for the Europeens in the house ;) )

We have GAME in Sweden as well, think its a multinational chain of stores you will find in most european countries.

And yes, buying games when they have fallen in price is the only (legal) way to go. No sense in paying through your nose when the game will be just as good in a years time, at less than half price etc.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fana said:
We have GAME in Sweden as well, think its a multinational chain of stores you will find in most european countries.

Never knew that, I worked for them one Christmas in erm 1991 I think it was, had only just expanded into Ireland at the time. Nice to see a British company spreading out around the globe :)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Fallout games are simply the daddy

My god, one thing me and chodax agree on. Shocking. Simply Shocking.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
they have these in my local GAME too can sometimes get some good deals :)

picked up Baldurs Gate 1 + expansion pack for a fiver :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
they do this in most shops most of the time, even online... so im sitting here asking myself, why do you need to bring it to our attention?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Is it true you get your ladies from the same place, different venue Cho? :D

Mey

Part of the furniture
Fallout is simply amazing!

To be fair mind you can get it in HMV for under 2 quid too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom