bard vs horner!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
People keep saying this, that there's no skill in this game, only knowledge about classes and pressing the right buttons.
Doesn't knowing what abilities to use, what classes to target, classify as skill?
What exactely is skill? I always thought that if you had knowledge about something, you were skilled in that area.
That experience = skill, to some degree. Some people will, of course, become skilled(or learn the game mechanics, if you will) faster than others.

I can clearly see the difference between a well played sorc and a less skillfull one.
One might hit soi+moc on the first sign of trouble and die fast if it's down, while others can win even if soi/moc is down as long as they play smart.
Surly one must be more skilled than the other?

yup, completely agree :)

Asran

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
People keep saying this, that there's no skill in this game, only knowledge about classes and pressing the right buttons.
Doesn't knowing what abilities to use, what classes to target, classify as skill?
What exactely is skill? I always thought that if you had knowledge about something, you were skilled in that area.
That experience = skill, to some degree. Some people will, of course, become skilled(or learn the game mechanics, if you will) faster than others.

I can clearly see the difference between a well played sorc and a less skillfull one.
One might hit soi+moc on the first sign of trouble and die fast if it's down, while others can win even if soi/moc is down as long as they play smart.

100% right in everything said
(My turn to be blue con and have u after me Zoia?)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Asran said:
100% right in everything said
(My turn to be blue con and have u after me Zoia?)
Heh, yea, i think i remember the name Babe from old Sauvage. :)

Kanim

Banned
Ogen said:
What skills?
mess > pet > dd dead.. If not, moc. if they get close > rr5..
Skillz....

who needs skills when you nuke twice as fast as your opponent !?!?!?1111

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
that must be the same reason why you :

1: got 13 in your IQ exam
2: you were extremely happy about it

13 in IQ exam would still be 2 more then you imho

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
and about double the skill it takes to play a hunter and theurgist.

Good comparing skills you lack, now go away before Yoda finds you.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Zoia speaks the truth, only noobs claim there is no skill in DAoC. ;)

Oh, and hello, Babe! :D Woot, welcome back!

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Chiefthunder said:
13 in IQ exam would still be 2 more then you imho

maybe, but then again, who belives 13 years old, overweight teenager like you

let Huntingtons fight his own battles

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
maybe, but then again, who belives 13 years old, overweight teenager like you

let Huntingtons fight his own battles

now that comment made me see who's 13 years....!!

odon

Fledgling Freddie
Mm

Hats off to Horner :touch: .

Give the guy credit he does what he does well :m00: .

Not as good as original Alpha tho :eek2:

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, this is one of the posts that make me laugh, horner is a sorc yes ok ppl think there easy mode, but tbh there not, i play a sorc ( Nale ) and tbh they are harder then u think, in a grp i can play it easy , but when i go solo its tough, and i always without doubt see horner solo so he has more skill then the majority of the server, he has got skill, and if u want to whine about sorc and say they are easy mode then STFU , Reroll, play a sorc, then get ass raped on ur own words. tbh horner is a very good friend aswell, even if he was not my friend then i would still be writeing this so dont say any BS about him being a friend and ur sticking up for him.. but thats all i got to say atm. Good luck horner..

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Fair enough then, just tell him to quit with the /rude spam like it means something after he kills people. :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jeffery said:
hehe, this is one of the posts that make me laugh, horner is a sorc yes ok ppl think there easy mode, but tbh there not, i play a sorc ( Nale ) and tbh they are harder then u think, in a grp i can play it easy , but when i go solo its tough, and i always without doubt see horner solo so he has more skill then the majority of the server, he has got skill, and if u want to whine about sorc and say they are easy mode then STFU , Reroll, play a sorc, then get ass raped on ur own words. tbh horner is a very good friend aswell, even if he was not my friend then i would still be writeing this so dont say any BS about him being a friend and ur sticking up for him.. but thats all i got to say atm. Good luck horner..

actually, 99% of the time horner has an afk BG bot /stuck to him, and how much skill is involved in hitting purge, moc, soi, lt, lt, lt, lt, lt /rude /laugh etc etc

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
skills...

Zoia said:

I dont think anyone really doubts there is some people more sucsessfull in different areas of the game. But if what u say is considered having skilled a lgm crafter is skilled too...or someone that farmed a lot of cash in game cause they have much knowledge about where to hunt etc. But skills is acording to me something that cant be atained by almost anyone. Cause lets face it...if thats skill, every teenager in game is more skilled then me since they have more time, maybe even more cash to lay on game to get all the equippment , rr etc etc thats needed to get ahead in every area in game.
And i think skill is mostly messured on these boards on how many people u actually killed in rvr. But since there are so many different kinda characters in this game...shouldnt skill be messured in 100 different ways....best to heal/mez/kill/root/avoid/etc etc..the list can be made long^^
And lets face it....some characters are just more developped for killing other classes. So....i think there is sort of a moot point to discuss this tbh..feels like the level of the discussion only have one way to go...

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Jeffery said:

just because horner solo that make's him a top player you say.. makes no sence. And sorcs are easymode. to much abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom