Bard spec

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So my bard is getting closer to level 50 and he needs a final spec..

Spec1:

44nurt - for red spec af
27reg - For a decent grp heal
38music
14 odd weapon

Spec2:

43nurt - Red speed
33reg - nice major heal
37music - insta aoe mezz
5weapon

What would suit a newcoming bard the best? :)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
44 music
44 nurture
21 regrowth

or

47 music
44 nurture
14 regrowth

i wouldnt go for any of your above skills listed, as the grp heal eats mana...last time i used it on my bard atleast. also your a bard, primary job is end and cc not a healer. unless u are running a small grp and your druid is struggling, then again each to his own. im sure someone has a different view.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Suppose depends really. If you're gonna be running about in duos and trios the heals are nice. Even the power horny grp heal handy in emergencies when there's no LoS. Otherwise if you're planning on running in proper grps with druids, prolly wouldn't bother with it.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
If your group has 2x druid 1xwarden, you'll be a backup healer.

I see no point in going anything else than 47 music 44 nurture rest regro.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Dont listen to em - get some regrowth - its daft to run around on dyvet now in full groups - you'll get the most fun in duos/trios etc.

The question of power these days is largely irrelevant - if you can be bothered farming a power myth or spending 100p on the one currently on excal.

43 33 37

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
got 43 nurt 33 regr 37music on my bard, which is honestly more played as bot than for real rvr. planning a minor respec on it to 44nurt (red spec AF) 32regr 37music once 1.90 hits as bards get a greater heal at 32regr then (no more use for the 33regr one)

but i second what crom said, except if you plan the bard for a new fg setup i'd rather go get some halfdecent regr and invest some in MoF2-3 for better mezzes if i really want it than goin 47music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom