Bard needed for long running fixed group

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Na Fianna Dragun Guild Group One will be without a bard after next week. Unfortunately Oddballl (great bard and great guy) is leaving us because of irl stuff. We've been running as a group for well over a year.

We therefore have a bard spot open, preference is ofcourse for rr5+ and ML10, but of even higher priority is for a good player who isn't shy about using voice comms and able to call the shots when needed to and doesnt mind a bit of banter.

We can offer help with templates and ml's for the right person :)

PM me, or contact an NFD officer/gm in game if you're interested.

Playing days and times (GMT) at the moment are:
19:30-23:00pm Monday and Wednesday (there is some flexibility on the days, and we often quit later than 23:00)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting, but sadly a tad early, still working on my bard. And will need much practice when I do get it up. Still if you havent found one by this weekend, just message me at Alise sometime.

Do run with VT often and often cant shut up. :) Also have played main pac in mid, so the mes stuff isnt all new. And Im sure Nib can tell you how annoying I can be!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I was thinking of rolling a bard soonish :> Altho i never played one so id need some practice ;D And template ofc...

So basicly, pl me a bard and ml + eq him and i'll play it :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
I was thinking of rolling a bard soonish :> Altho i never played one so id need some practice ;D And template ofc...

So basicly, pl me a bard and ml + eq him and i'll play it :p

you drive a hard bargain, but no.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
hi, i got a bard, he's toa'ed.. only needs ml's.. i will be joining upcomming ML rushes. so.. :>if u need any bard

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
how about a nightshade with ML9 Poison every 30mins? No? :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
hi, i got a bard, he's toa'ed.. only needs ml's.. i will be joining upcomming ML rushes. so.. :>if u need any bard

Hi Angel, how best to get hold of you? I'll be in game tonight from about 18:30 gmt. If weve already chatted then just post up your bards name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom