Bard movie 2'nd edition

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Was some leftover material that was at least pretty good which Rure didn't use, in the movie he edited from my material, since I had some leftover time before starting working, after my uni exams were done, I figured I'd try my hand at editing.

The music rox so don't fkin whine at it.... that means YOU VF! (grats on rr11 btws!) It's 370mb and 31½ minutes long, includes two lost fights, two fights against more than a fg, and a total of five fg vs fg fights from my bards pov, recorded early-mid may (~10'th-15'th) and I know my editing isn't exactly top notch, but it's nice and clean at least.

I suggest using the torrent for everyone who knows how torrents work as that's most likely faster than using the direct link, but if you're a torrent noob feel free to using the link to the public host.

Hope you enjoy it, that's sort of the point of it :)
I woulda liked to added more different grps, but in all honesty, without meaning to come off as degrading, a lot of grps usually aren't a big challenge 8v8, and I just didn't have any real good footage with several grps in a row etc.

http://camelotarchive.com/file/19/

http://s21.quicksharing.com/v/3011959/Edlinasbardvid2.avi.html

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
actually you're like the 15th to dl!

nice vid tho, but i still hate him. :mad:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i was just teasing, the music is ok. :p especially in the zergfight near the gobo camp against black falcons + adds

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
a movie of a bard with the ugliest helmet ingame + ginger moustach

how can I not download this movie!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Dl'd it this afternoon and thought, wtf this one is better then the first :|

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
wtfrofl dling! i win! even tho im not no.1

givf more bard vids - this one with cursor?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
nice vid tho, but i still hate him. :mad:

That's such a lie, you absolutely <3 me!

Doesn't have cursor displayed unfortunately, wish I could record with cursor on :mad:

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I LOVE THE TORRENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Its THE best, maybe becouse Im a swede tho :) Getting totally awesome speed, up to like 3500kb/sec :)

Will update when I have watched the movie :)

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice vid! And I must agree on one thing. I loved this vid better then your first. In the first vid I had a hard time to relate but in this vid I could almost feel the struggle within the group. Good job!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bhalage said:
why torrnt???!? ;<
im noob and i hate it..

I wasn't sure about torrent, then someone pointed me to the uTorrent client and I tried it out, works like a charm if you ask me =)

The vid is nice btw and I liked the editing much more than the 1st one (sry rure :p )

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
923kb/s down, not bad! atm only giving 6kb/s up tho :x

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
nice too watch, nice too c something else then pure raw pwnage

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:
why torrnt???!? ;<
im noob and i hate it..

There is a non-torrent link joo know ;)
anyways, good that some ppl liked it \o/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the movie and I like your movement - its the main thing that helps your group win those fights. The way you wade in and out at different angles to get the mezzes off really is impressive.

That said, I didn't see much of FZ/Zo' etc.

As for those druids, I want a pair.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
I liked the movie and I like your movement - its the main thing that helps your group win those fights. The way you wade in and out at different angles to get the mezzes off really is impressive.

That said, I didn't see much of FZ/Zo' etc.

As for those druids, I want a pair.

Our druids are such lazy NS curers as can be seen in the loss against raid's grp where I run NS'ed at the start for hours, at least!! <3

I zo'arkat in all 3 fights vs raid grp, and fz in two of them - it's down in the last so can't use it. Dunno why I don't sos in both the two lost fights, looking at them now there would have been nice times to do that, which might have turned the outcome around, and not sure if zo and fz was up in the loss vs the ad'ish grp.

Don't wanna use it against some random alb grp, even though they prooved one of the harder fights of the night, nor when fighting more than a fg because there it's not really as fight-changing as in fg vs fg.

But thanks for ze kind words :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
My drunken words are like:

Great healing from the droods, but slow ns cured as you pointed out.

Music sux (sorry, it does, really...)

Impacts could have been much better.

You could have won one of the fights if you had just moc'd.

Didn't like it that much really, I'm sure you can (and you) do much better.

HOWEVER: A bard is the leader of the group, you have to tell people what to do etc. Hence in order to compile a nice bard movie (imo allways) you should also include vent/TS in order for people to understand how you direct the group.

Oh well, what I think of it anyways. Have a nice summer all :cheers: See you in one of the Greek islands or something :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom