Banshee shouts

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Last night we were camping a tower for some hibbie fun. A few Hibs came along with the to and fro of nuke - getting nuked commenced. A Banshee was among the hib attackes and was managing to get in a shout on us from some good range. The part I don' t get is that she was able cause some considrable damage, while we were out of LoS. Our Shammie was killed close to the inner wall totally out of sight of the banshee. I also recieved damage hiding behind one of the rampart battlements, in an area that no other range player can reach.

This is all a learning process so could someone please explain how Bansee shouts work so we can be better prepared for the next encounter. Do they have some sort of GTae shout? Can they shout through walls?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Yes and yes...

Yes they have a cone formed shout (much like valkyrs in mid). And atm it is wall penetrating too. (according to another note here its a bug and have been annonced for fix in upcomming patch as is the banshees stacking ablative proc)

Hope that info helps abit ?:)
/Charmangle

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Camped a tower= took a tower in Hibland for rp farm. Hibbie fun = fighting agianst Hibbies for enjoyment/rp farm.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Was it Behn tower 2? Because if so that was me, and the caoe does not penetrate through walls atm. The single DD was doing about 605 dmg to you guys sooo.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Hi thanks for the reply Penlid. Yes it was Behn2. Thi isn't a whine btw. We couldnt work out how the banshee damage spell (the red wave type effect around our heads) was damaging us even when we didnt have LoS. You took out our Shammy and he postioned himself well out of LoS at the back wall. At one stage he was hiding well behind one of the inner walls and still got damage.

Thats why i was wondering if Banshee get a GTAE spell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom