Status
Not open for further replies.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Got enough publicitiy thank you, just not within your forum :p

Most Tautned. try the Wij icon. You'll be pleasently suprised

Monkee

Fledgling Freddie
definatly do something about the copyright with the photo's, that'll piss em off enuff i should think! Anything more and u might be liable :(

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Aye. If you have a genuine legal claim then you may as well get your satisfaction from that, rather than risking Yvette Fieldings lawyers smelling blood. Having said that, there's presumably nothing stopping you from publishing what was found out? Unless there was something in the contract when you joined that you're still bound by? If so, then it's a bit of a no go.

RiffRaff

Fledgling Freddie
<(like the main psychic being caught on night vision camera rocking a cradle with his foot, and claiming it moved itself).>

Hi, Tom!
I'm a newbie on this forum - but not on others...and have noticed the above comment from you...

EXCUSE ME, the 'main psychic' (Derek Acorah) wasn't even in the same room when the 'rocking of the cradle' incident occurred (Athelhampton Hall) - he was on-camera in the NEXT room! (I know that some ex-footballers have long legs, but I doubt that they're THAT long!)

Are you *sure* that your friend actually worked on MH...? Or is this all a load of :m00:

As for the allegations re: the mobile phone: I can just see the scene during the next "Most Haunted Live" : There's the cast and crew in a quiet room, when all of a sudden, the infamous Nokia ringtone breaks the silence...
I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Basically, its all total bullshit. Even the cross that moved in the first series, that shot was framed by a professional cameraman, and he leaves the edges of the paper out of frame? The cameraman is married to Yvette? It doesn't take a genius to work these things out..>

Tom, we only have your word that the shot was 'framed by a professional cameraman' - for all we know, Jason Karl could have put the camera on the table! (IT was a locked-off' camera, so there'd be NO cameraman actually FILMING the segment!) And as for Yvette being married to the cameraman, that would be incest...Rick Fielding, the cameraman is her BROTHER! (Karl Beattie, the producer, is Yvette's husband, which is another 'fact' you've got wrong!)

As I said before - are you SURE that your friend actually worked on MH..?

Have a nice day...

gremlin

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a shit programme on a shit satellite channel, who really gives a damn?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They do apparently :)

Looks like we will have to put up with it until they get bored or banned.

I also love the way they think they are giving us some attention on the web.

livingTv forums or freddyshouse. Hmm I wonder which is the most used?

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Okay so let me get this straight, first Tom post something about some weird show, then a month later they find it? And then they say there is a forum war? Hello? have they checked the last date on that thread?

Oh and Ch3tan depends on if you add the Daoc forum users :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If I added the daoc users we would triple the hits of all the national ebay sites combined, or google.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus... Pass the bottle. It's a television program :eek7:

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Good lord, it's all a bit of an overreaction isn't it. I read the thread on the Most Haunted page and was somewhat shocked at the seemingly childish attitudes displayed by what I assumed would be sensible adults. I am aware on FreddysHouse we have, on avarage, a younger set of members as this is a forum that involves computers and gaming and give a certain leeway to kneejerk reactions and over the top commentary. But they seemed to feel that because of one post here we would suddenly invade their forums in some petty act of 'revenge'. I did not see any posts there by FH members, as I'm assuming we all have more fun things to do with our time, but am shocked to see that there are some here by members of the MH. I am shocked and dissapointed to see on the MH website that personal insults have come into play towards people that they dont even know, and hope they realise that we have many members here of varying degrees of age and education, and also those to whom english is not their first language.

RiffRaff

Fledgling Freddie
Kaitlyn - haven't you ever heard of the laws of libel?

They still apply to internet forums, you know... it's NOT merely 'over-reacting' when claims like this are made...

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
As i really cannot be arsed in any way to read 90% of the previous posts. Anyone want to sum up what the fuck is going on?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tom exposed a cult Tv program as fake. The brainwashed minions that watch living tv programs got angry. They came here. Or something.

*This is a humurous summary, dont start threatening to sue me because you have no grip on reality.

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
RiffRaff said:
Kaitlyn - haven't you ever heard of the laws of libel?

They still apply to internet forums, you know... it's NOT merely 'over-reacting' when claims like this are made...

Yes I have, and I think that someone being taken to court for claiming Most Haunted is faked and that Derek Acora (forgive spelling if that isn't right) isn't really a psychic ,would only really happen in america.

But, if the Producers of MH ,or even Derek Acora himself, are so upset by this post by an unknown person in a forum that isn't even linked to yours, then they should deffinately take some legal action as is theirs and every persons right..but, I dont think the behaviour of some on the MH forum would be helpful in this matter, and maybe if they are so concerned about it, they should helping they/him win this case and not jeopardise it by harrassing the members of FreddysHouse , who, if I judge them right didn't really care much about it in the first place, just had a giggle and agreed, then went on doing other , more important things.

RiffRaff

Fledgling Freddie
<Tom exposed a cult Tv program as fake.>

Er, NO, he didn't!

He made some allegations - at least one of which (the rocking cradle) is clearly untrue, as I stated above...!

<if the Producers of MH ,or even Derek Acora himself, are so upset by this post by an unknown person in a forum that isn't even linked to yours, then they should deffinately take some legal action as is theirs and every persons right>

Maybe they will... ;)

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
RiffRaff said:
Maybe they will... ;)

Quotes for a start are done like this.

And surely if this legal action that you lot are so proud of shouting about every 2 minutes is going to happen. Why are you here "defending" the show?

If you are right, and what has been said is a load of shit then what have you got to worry about?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
RiffRaff said:
<Tom exposed a cult Tv program as fake.>

Er, NO, he didn't!

He made some allegations - at least one of which (the rocking cradle) is clearly untrue, as I stated above...!
Oh no my world is crumbling, the walls are coming down all around me!

What is clearly true here is the fact that we dont give a damn if your precious show is real or not. We had a little giggle, a month ago! Move on.

* Another disclaimer. Stop ignoring disclaimers you cult freak.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking of posting on the WWF wrestling forum but if I said it was faked I may get:

a) taken to court
b) pile drived
c) mentioned in dispatches
d) scared.... very, very scared.

For our next trick we should insult some furries, the french and people with ginger hair (but not people who shave their nut sacks, because I believe we can agree to disagree on that one).

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Of course the program is fake, I thought everyone who watched it would know this. It's purely for children and mentally challenged people who can't actually see how laughable it all is.

It's a shame some of those people cry about it so much when it's pointed out to them.

And don't mention WWF :( after Owen Hart died at a show that made one more dead person in WWF history than there has been on Most Haunted.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My summary of this thread so far: Who f'kn cares about any of this crap?

Can't this thread just die already please?

(RIP Owen Hart)

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
The ghosts moved the table, if you say they didn't I will have no recourse but to send you an email from Leonard J Crabs ATTORNEY OF LAW!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
And if it wasn't for you pesky kids I would've gotten away with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom