Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I´m a bit disappointed really, that so many people can believe so strongly in a television program, that they feel the need to make veiled threats. Also, somebody (cba scrolling back) is trying to counter my arguments about some cradle rocking scene? I don´t remember saying that the scene was ever broadcast. He must be talking about another scene. My information comes from members of the 1st series crew.

For what its worth, and to save a lot of hassle on both sides, and to hopefully stop the invasion that surely awaits, I make the following statement.

"To anybody who is offended by anything I have posted here, I apologise. Please remember that the original post was made in jest, and anything else that I posted on the matter was merely my observations, and not necessarily a statement of fact. I believe that I have the right to state my opinions, if publishing them on an internet forum makes it libellous, then something is quite wrong with the world. If this post is legally dodgy, then surely posting on here and stating that Michael Owen dived for a penalty in the World Cup would also place myself, and this forum, in serious jeopardy."

I´d like the option to close this thread now, as I have nothing else to say....

...apart from YAY TO THE UNBAN and ITS FUCKING ROASTING OVER HERE IN VALENCIA!!!!

Thread closed as requested by Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom