Banned

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
People shouldn't eat Danish bacon anyway. It's full of salt and all sorts of shit. It is not the meat that gives it the taste. Factory farmed junk food.

I get mine from the butcher, costs a small amount more but is infinitely better than that crap.

So when did salt stop being a mineral then?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Irish bacon = Best bacon !

I have all 3 on a regular basis and would take British from this fella over anything else....

Richard Woodall | Traditionally cured Cumberland Sausage, Hams, Bacon

Their bacon is immense, so much better than the generic crap most of us normal eat it is scary.

edit : eek just noticed they have stopped operating the shop due to ill health, luckily the supermarket stuff they outsource is still of a very very high quality. The stuff you could buy in the shop was unbelievable though, bloody shame. :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
People shouldn't eat Danish bacon anyway. It's full of salt and all sorts of shit. It is not the meat that gives it the taste. Factory farmed junk food.

I get mine from the butcher, costs a small amount more but is infinitely better than that crap.

It is the feed given to the pig as someone else mentioned and then the curing process which includes very large amounts of nitrates in the wet cure. Personally I will take a good British dry cure any day, the difference is huge because the pig is better fed and the curing process isn't as extreme. Sadly it seems most Danish bacon is actually cured in Poland these days as well.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So Denmark, how's it going claiming the Artic?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I love marmite and if I were dating ezteq, I'd eat nothing but marmite for a week so she had the best blow job ever!

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
the only thing better than marmite is...

Marmite_Xo_250G.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
they make that from the stuff they scrape from the factory floor donchaknow :(

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
My GF made me bring it back last xmas when I had to go back to the UK for a few weeks. I said "I've never seen you eat it, you won't like it" she said "my cousin has it, I love it on bread" .

Still sitting on my fridge now unused, she tried a small bit and spat it out. It's fucking disgusting ...

Oh and I love Irish beef, nice ole rump steak, mmmm.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the only thing better than marmite is...

Marmite_Xo_250G.jpg

Oh lord. The hydrofluoric acid version. If you like your yeast strong, you might want to break into the waste bins at the back of the Harley Street womens clinics

Larossa

Fledgling Freddie
I used to work for Marmite/Bovril (same company) quite a while back, the smell from the factory on some days used to be quite eye-watering. This was in Burton on Trent where on a good day you could get some marvellous smells from the breweries. The big breweries have now mostly gone and the Marmite factory has tight controls on escapee smells :m00:
Down the road in a nearby village is a Nestle factory producing coffee and at one point I really wanted to buy a house in that village just for the smell of roasting coffee in the mornings.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Tea on the other hand makes me want to puke. Even at it's strongest, it's too weak for me.

Then your not leaving the bag in long enough. :)

Let it soak for an hour, reheat it and then say it's to weak... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom