Banned

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehehe nasty stuff

though they could probably be allowed to sell it if they didnt add lots of vitamins and extras

Mey

Part of the furniture
""They don't like it because it's foreign," she said. "But if they want to take my Marmite off me they'll have to wrench it from my cold dead hands.""

Loved this quote :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
If only they would ban it in the UK now, nasty stuff and it stinks

tierk

Part of the furniture
If only they would ban it in the UK now, nasty stuff and it stinks

Was forced to eat it at school for seven odd years, just the smell makes me want to vomit and the taste is i am told and acquired taste!!

Didn't know you could acquire a taste for SHIT!! :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That looks like a really fucking silly law. They've banned anything with added vitamins or minerals? Wow. That's a massive range of products.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i think the original idea behind the law was any additives, targeted at added fat, salt, E numbers etc, however vitamins and such also fall into this category - and to be honest theres not a broad consensus about the benefits of lots of added vitamins, some research suggests it can lower life expectancy, others that it makes you more healthy and long lived

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Funny the only goodness left in cornflakes after all the processing is the added vitamins and iron they put in .. they are banning cereals like that too apparently hehehe

Larossa

Fledgling Freddie
We should ban all danish bacon in retaliation and buy british bacon instead :england:

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Was forced to eat it at school for seven odd years, just the smell makes me want to vomit and the taste is i am told and acquired taste!!

Didn't know you could acquire a taste for SHIT!! :)
Same with coffee. Some people simply can't stand the bitter taste of coffee. I got a liking for it when I was about 9 or 10. Tea on the other hand makes me want to puke. Even at it's strongest, it's too weak for me.

I remember reading that there are 3 types of people. Mild, moderate and strong tasters. Strong tasters don't need a lot of taste, or can differentiate between the parts of a taste. Mild tasters need strong tastes just to get a taste reaction... and I reckon I fit that group.

And Marmite is disgusting. :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
victory in Denmark!

today Denmark, tomorrow the world!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
For the rest of this month i am only buying Danish products just to say thank you for banning it, then i will move to Denmark so i wont have to see any marmite ever again

rynnor

Rockhound
Danes heading for mass suicide?

What will they eat if they ban everything fortified by vitamins? Bread is routinely fortified, many drinks use vitamin C as a preservative etc. etc.

They will probably all die of scurvy in the winter :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Our bacon is better anyway, just most Brits won't pay the extra for it.

I dont eat Danish bacon because it tastes of fish. This is due to them being raised on fish byproducts I'm told.

Kryten

Old Cow.
It's about time it was banned tbh, Tarmac is a far better way to do your driveway.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Danes heading for mass suicide?

What will they eat if they ban everything fortified by vitamins? Bread is routinely fortified, many drinks use vitamin C as a preservative etc. etc.

They will probably all die of scurvy in the winter :p
its quite easy eating natural without additives and not get any lack of vitamins.
I honestly dont see the need to add vitamins and minerals to food

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That looks like a really fucking silly law. They've banned anything with added vitamins or minerals? Wow. That's a massive range of products.

Or they've taken the view that cumulative effects could be hazardous to health.

What if they're right? Have you looked at the English recently? Phenotypic changes are evident and are based on food types eaten, which are most easily predicted by income.

Rich people who eat fresh food = generally not bad lookin'

Poor people = mingers. With deformed kids.

In general ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Silly ban imo but its their call.

BTW Marmite is revolting stuff.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dont eat Danish bacon because it tastes of fish. This is due to them being raised on fish byproducts I'm told.

I wondered why that was the case. It does indeed taste a bit fishy.

In the same way some Golden Delicious apples have a faint taste of shit to them. Apparently the french use human faeces on the crops. Never liked 'em :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
People shouldn't eat Danish bacon anyway. It's full of salt and all sorts of shit. It is not the meat that gives it the taste. Factory farmed junk food.

I get mine from the butcher, costs a small amount more but is infinitely better than that crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom