Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xravius

Heya all, It's Mitsur, I have been banned from the game for apparntly using geomerty bugs (sp?) and stealing items or something ;p cya all that I knew, will miss some of u but then some of u i hate ^^

X

Xravius

Originally posted by old_saxo
:( shame i hate teh ban thing

Hehe aye. And tbh, it was a little unfair..insta perma-ban an all.. no warning, no time to transfer or anything..seing as I did owe people money, lots lost now :<

F

frogster

Originally posted by Xravius
Heya all, It's Mitsur, I have been banned from the game for apparntly using geomerty bugs (sp?) and stealing items or something ;p cya all that I knew, will miss some of u but then some of u i hate ^^

Either you did or you didnt. And unless you are the victim of a GOA conspiracy, you did.

S

Shagrat

Originally posted by Xravius
Hehe aye. And tbh, it was a little unfair..insta perma-ban an all.. no warning, no time to transfer or anything..seing as I did owe people money, lots lost now :<

you can't do the time, don't do the crime...............

C

Cyfr

Re: Re: Banned

Originally posted by frogster
Either you did or you didnt. And unless you are the victim of a GOA conspiracy, you did.

My account got banned for apparently using 3rd party tools. I demanded that goa tell me wtf was going on but they insisted on ignoring me. I contacted kemor and he said use rightnow.

X

Xravius

Re: Re: Re: Banned

Originally posted by Cyfr
My account got banned for apparently using 3rd party tools. I demanded that goa tell me wtf was going on but they insisted on ignoring me. I contacted kemor and he said use rightnow.
Same here really. I did the alt+tab jump sometimes to jump on little town houses like Cotswold etc so no harm, but O'well :p

A

amazingsteve

No it´s not the same. U abused a bug (knowingly). Screw the fact whether it doesn't harm or not, bug abuse=bug abuse.

V

vindicat0r

If they banned you with no cause or little reason then you have the right to be upsit / annoyed. Buf if you simply stole items / abused bugs for a 'laugh', why anybody would do it for any other reason ?, then you deserve it. GL and HF anyway

F

Flimgoblin

woot :) nice of people to tell us when they get banned - shame GoA don't name and shame when they do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom