Banned?? Still??

KTAS`

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,
Can someone please tell me why I am banned from the server and why I am still banned?

My BF2 tag is KTAS and enjoyed playing on your servers but according to stats I am still banned from the server.

Could someone please look in to this and let me know any outcome.

Many thanks in advance

KTAS

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wrong section - post in the games section, but you'll get a faster answer on IRC: #fh.bf2

S

SheXteR(SLO)

The same problem as the guy that started this thread.

I was baned from FreddysHouse Battlefield 2 server for teamkilling, but I dont enjoy myself killing my team mates :) Honestly I like playing at your SF server and am very frustrated, because I am banned :(

My nick is SheXteR(SLO) and I am kindly asking that You remove me from "blacklist".

Thank You very much!

StoneAddict777

Fledgling Freddie
pls remove the ban

Hi,

I'm afraid I have the same problem as SheXteR(SLO). I got banned the other night for abusive language I guess. That was my mystake, of course, but now I am determined not to make it again. For my part I promise to keep my mouth shut whenever a dirty word comes to my mind. I would really appreciate if the admin removes the ban. I really enjoy playing BF2 at FreddysHouse's BF2 server, there are a lot of skilled players there and now I understand that there is always someone who is better than you. I can live with that... :) Many thanks, Alex (StoneAddict777)

Poag

m00?
There are currently no active bans on either server. You are probably getting his by the reserved slot system

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey, this forum seems to be a magnet for the stupid. YOU CAN'T GET ON THE SERVER IF THERE ARE 62/64, 63/64 OR 64/64. IF THERE ARE 61/64 OR LESS, YOU CAN JOIN.
Is there no way to change the message people get when there are only reserved slots left? If one more person starts a "i've been banned" thread, I fear I shall have to kill someone ;)

StoneAddict777

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks

Thank for the info. Maybe I am stupid, because even after 700 hours spent in BF2 I didn't know that the last two or three slots on some servers are reserved for clan members - mea culpa.
Right now I finally managed to find a free slot on the server and I can't wait to kill someone either. See ya on the server, Chameleon !!! :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
It's not all servers. If is has a number in brackets after it, then that is how many reserved slots there are usually.

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
StoneAddict777 said:
Thank for the info. Maybe I am stupid, because even after 700 hours spent in BF2 I didn't know that the last two or three slots on some servers are reserved for clan members - mea culpa.
Right now I finally managed to find a free slot on the server and I can't wait to kill someone either. See ya on the server, Chameleon !!! :)
It's not experience that tells you there are reserved slots - it's the message on your screen in bf2 when you join the server (you said you'd enjoyed playing on it before), the sticky at the top of this forum and the countless threads on here saying the same.
Before posting, check the stickys .. they usually hold useful info .. that's what they are for, then look for other threads where people might have already asked exactly the same thing. If you haven't found the answer, ask away!
It's not a dig at you specifically, sorry, wrong place and time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom